General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

Which years or models have mpg guage?

Old 07-21-2018
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Torontopaul is an unknown quantity at this point
Which years or models have mpg guage?

Which years or models of Civic or Accord have the digital MPG fuel economy gauge?

Is there a different name for the MPG guage on a car?

I forgot about this while shopping online to buy my first Honda. I still havent bought one yet. Still looking for a good deal and trying to decide on brand. I have also beem considering Hyundai Elantra but the 2012 is too expensive for me and thats the model year I like. For the Honda cars I am looking at I dont care about the year as much.

Old 07-21-2018
If you think a good mechanic is expensive, try hiring a bad one

Received 250 Likes on 182 Posts
ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Which years or models have mpg guage?

USA Civics all started showing the average fuel economy in the IMID display in 2012.

Plus it has an instant economy display.

This pic might be from a 13 or newer though.

Old 07-21-2018
Prelude Owner

Received 303 Likes on 214 Posts
GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold

Skip the Civic...get a Fit!! Lots of room, great MPG and reliability! Plus it's a hatch.

The Fit has MPG readout (09+ do, before then might not).
Old 07-22-2018
Dr Krieger of Modification

Received 84 Likes on 58 Posts
mac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to behold

Skip the fit get a porsche gt3.
Old 07-22-2018
Dr Krieger of Modification

Received 84 Likes on 58 Posts
mac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to behold

jk =D
Old 07-23-2018
PITA Admin
Administrator

Received 1,440 Likes on 1,196 Posts
sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of

more than 2 years and you still wondering what to get?
Old 07-23-2018
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,144 Likes on 799 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GolNat
Skip the Civic...get a Fit!! Lots of room, great MPG and reliability! Plus it's a hatch.
My '18 sport hatch has so much more room than my sister's '09 fit sport with about the same fuel economy. lol
Old 07-23-2018
Prelude Owner

GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by xRiCeBoYx
My '18 sport hatch has so much more room than my sister's '09 fit sport with about the same fuel economy. lol
Lol, I mean storage room. The Civic does have more passenger room but I meant for carrying stuff and things. The Fit has the magic seats!!

I would have a new Civic over the new Fit though and when the time comes ill probably pick up a used 2018 Civic or Accord Sport.
Old 07-24-2018
Administrator
Administrator

xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

When i went down there for her wedding, she struggled to fit **** in her car. I was able to fit the same amount of **** with room to spare. I know on paper it says one thing, im just speaking from observation
Old 07-24-2018
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Civic15 is an unknown quantity at this point

Stand up establishment
Old 07-24-2018
Prelude Owner

Originally Posted by xRiCeBoYx
When i went down there for her wedding, she struggled to fit **** in her car. I was able to fit the same amount of **** with room to spare. I know on paper it says one thing, im just speaking from observation
Ah, well real life is different then what paper says and those dimensions may not reflect usable space. The best way to get an idea of space is to actually put stuff in it lol.

One of these days I'm going to stop at the dealer and test drive a new Civic just to experience this new era of Honda engineering with the turbo and chassis. I'm just scared I might buy one lol
Old 07-24-2018
Administrator
Administrator

If you're ever in Vegas, hit me up. I'll let you drive her. hahaha

Anyways, we're hella hijacking this thread