General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

Honda Civic Hatchback Prototype to Make North American Debut in New York

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2016
If you think a good mechanic is expensive, try hiring a bad one

Received 250 Likes on 182 Posts
ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute
Honda Civic Hatchback Prototype to Make North American Debut in New York

http://news.honda.com/newsandviews/a...spx?id=8873-en
Old 03-03-2016
Prelude Owner

Received 303 Likes on 214 Posts
GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold
Re: Honda Civic Hatchback Prototype to Make North American Debut in New York

That's exciting!! New York is not that far from me either.
Old 03-03-2016
The legs in the public bathroom stall

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
mcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to behold

Ugly car. Not much gain for luggage space. I wish they would be giving us the euro market Civic Tourer instead.
Old 03-03-2016
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Stock 99 is a glorious beacon of lightStock 99 is a glorious beacon of lightStock 99 is a glorious beacon of lightStock 99 is a glorious beacon of lightStock 99 is a glorious beacon of lightStock 99 is a glorious beacon of light

OMFG Honda what happened to you? I remember when you used to make cool hatchbacks.

This looks like a Mazda 3 that got rear ended by the death star.
Old 03-03-2016

ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mcnoople
Ugly car. Not much gain for luggage space.
Says the person who loves the wildly unpopular Crosstour.

I wish they would be giving us the euro market Civic Tourer instead
I'll give you that one.
Old 03-04-2016
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Phillip123 is an unknown quantity at this point

The car is not ugly at all. To bad I'm far from New York now, I'd like to see it in person.
Old 03-04-2016
Prelude Owner

GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold

The Crosstour is a cool vehicle. It is odd looking but it looks very versatile.

The new Hatchback is not the greatest looking but it will probably grow on me.

I just want to drive one!
Old 03-04-2016

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Stock 99 is a glorious beacon of lightStock 99 is a glorious beacon of lightStock 99 is a glorious beacon of lightStock 99 is a glorious beacon of lightStock 99 is a glorious beacon of lightStock 99 is a glorious beacon of light

It looks like a Pontiac Aztec. Honda should just go just dust off the plans for the 92 Civic HB and build that... I'd buy that all day long.
Old 03-04-2016
Administrator
Administrator

Received 1,148 Likes on 802 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone know what kinda numbers the Si/CTR are gonna put down? I was disappointed when I learned the EX-T only put out 174hp.
Old 03-04-2016

Originally Posted by xRiCeBoYx
Anyone know what kinda numbers the Si/CTR are gonna put down?
I haven't heard for sure yet, but I haven't been paying attention either.
I saw a turbo 2.0 on an engine stand though, so there's that.

I was disappointed when I learned the EX-T only put out 174hp.
I think that's pretty decent for just a 1.5 liter engine.....I think they should have put that turbo 1.5 setup in the Fit.
Old 03-06-2016
Prelude Owner

Originally Posted by ezone
I think they should have put that turbo 1.5 setup in the Fit.
Yes please!!

Future Fit RS or Type R. Ford Fiesta ST killer.
Old 05-06-2021
35+ Years Driving Japanese Autos

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
CraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of light

Auto Start/Stop has won out for this gen....

I'm NOT ready though !!