General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

Women shouldn't drive. ever.

Old 08-12-2012
^Warranty voider

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Running Riot is a glorious beacon of lightRunning Riot is a glorious beacon of lightRunning Riot is a glorious beacon of lightRunning Riot is a glorious beacon of lightRunning Riot is a glorious beacon of light
Women shouldn't drive. ever.

seriously. They shouldn't. The end.

Was driving around working my shift today, like I do to get through kahlidge, and I at an intersection.

Whistling along to my favorite song on my HD radio I come to a stop in the middle lane going south. Now at this particular intersection, the largest and busiest (therefore the deadliest) intersection in my small little kalidge town of Gainesville, also known as the swamp (you've heard of it, we are something of a big deal in the SEC) there are (going from left to right) two left hand turn lanes to go east, and three straight ahead turn lanes to go south. We will number the two left turn lanes 1-2 and the three straight lanes 3-4-5 from left to right. So I am in lane number 4 because I couldn't get over in time to get into lane 3. I had to make a left after the intersection to get to CarQuest. So I'm sitting in lane four and the light turns green to go left and straight, so I start moving and put my signal on to change lanes after the intersection (if you are one of those people who don't use a signal, especially if you are a petit asian woman, either way kill yourself) and as im checking my blindspot i see this ****ing **** in an audi cut across from lane 1 to lane 3 through the ****ing intersection! and almost clips my *** changing lanes! and the KUNT! (mispelled so you can see which word I chose) honks at me. So I wave with my finger and continue on my merry way.

The story doesn't end there. It gets better.

So I finally make my lane change and I have to bust a U at the median to get over to CarQuest on the other side of the road. Auditwatcunt tailgates the guy in front of her to do the same. So I'm not behind her waiting to make a U. There's a break in traffic for a solid 30 seconds, more than enough time, I politely lean on the horn for those entire 30 seconds and see her bring her head up from OUT OF HER PURSE! she hauls *** around the U and guess where she goes?! Car-queefing-Quest! She parks, of course taking up two spaces, because ***** have to park like ***** otherwise....well, theyd just be bitches, and she walks into CarQuest. I immediately head to the counter to collect my end links I have been waiting on and the QUEEFSUCKING LABOFA MOTHER****ER CUTS IN FRONT OF ME!!! The parts guy looks at her then at me and I shrug and say,

"she cuts people off, it's what she does, she cut me off here and she cut me off at the intersection. It's ok, some people are just rude and don't know any better. obviously what she needs is worth wrecking people to get so go ahead ma'am"

What I should have said was,
"DIE IN A ****ING FIRE YOU BRILLO PAD **** HAIRED BITCH WITH A CHEESY FALLOPIAN FUNGUS"

Or Chad Johnson'd her ***. Just saying.

I kept my cool.

She leaves the line more than a couple times to get the LIFE OR DEATH NECESSITIES and what were they you ask? What was it that she needed SO BADLY THAT SHE PUT NOT ONLY MY LIFE AND PROPERTY AT RISK FOR BUT THE REST OF THE MOTORING PUBLIC?

you'll get a kick out of this

a ****ing gay ***, im talking richard simmonds you'd have to be a ghetto *** black guy to rock this steering wheel cover, an air freshner that smelled like *** to match her face, a .69 pack of gum, a Sprite and (how she worded it) I uhm need uhm some "fahve dubya thuryty".

That's what MY LIFE AND PROPERTY AND THAT OF THE REST OF THE MOTORING PUBLIC'S IS WORTH TO THIS TWATTING PIECE OF FLAMING CUNTSHIT.

Oh and I got more man. I spend 40+ hours driving around this town and I see women doing all sorts of stupid **** while driving.
Old 08-12-2012
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future
Re: Women shouldn't drive. ever.

Very slippery road when you generalize all women...

But I can see why you are so upset.
Old 08-12-2012
^Warranty voider

Running Riot is a glorious beacon of lightRunning Riot is a glorious beacon of lightRunning Riot is a glorious beacon of lightRunning Riot is a glorious beacon of lightRunning Riot is a glorious beacon of light

generalizations exists bc they are out there. there was a time when mens insurance was more expensive than womens. now the inverse is true. in fact, repeated studies have found that women are several times more prone to road rage than men. that is a strong basis to generalize if you ask me.
Old 08-12-2012

sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

enough where they should not drive....ever?
Old 08-12-2012

>:]

hahaha
Old 08-12-2012
PITA Admin
Administrator

Received 1,440 Likes on 1,196 Posts
sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of

insurance were lower because a large portion of the female side caused the accidents to others, but now that the male population declined due to being sisttematically driven out of the road, they started to drive some more female drivers outta the road.
insurance companies then found out that these accidents were outrageously worse since it was 2 women. thats why the female insurance is coming up :P

ah, they do love to cruise below speed limit in the left lane, too, saw 4 today in a 30 m,in drive
Old 08-12-2012

come to california.... we have something called asian drivers...
Old 08-12-2012
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SpeedDownZone is a jewel in the roughSpeedDownZone is a jewel in the roughSpeedDownZone is a jewel in the roughSpeedDownZone is a jewel in the rough

What is your favorite song?
And no I have never heard of you guys.

Originally Posted by sl33pyriceboi
come to california.... we have something called asian drivers...
I have uninsured drunk drivers.
Old 08-12-2012
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,144 Likes on 799 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

I giggled at "auditwatcunt" and legitimately laughed at the Chad Johnson remark.. haha. Kudos to you for keeping your cool, but calling her out at the same time.
Old 08-12-2012
PITA Admin
Administrator

sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by xRiCeBoYx
Kudos to you for keeping your cool, but calling her out at the same time.
yep - exploding in front of others anyone can do.
now doing it with class and elegance, that's priceless
Old 08-12-2012
^Warranty voider

Originally Posted by sl33pyriceboi
enough where they should not drive....ever?

yes, enough to where they should not drive....ever.
Old 08-12-2012

Hahahha
Old 08-12-2012
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

its not so much road rage as it is being careless. most people have too many problems with their crappy life and are always late to everything, which explains most of what you see on the road. and majority of drivers are just plain stupid, lets be honest here.
Old 08-12-2012
^Warranty voider

Originally Posted by gearbox
its not so much road rage as it is being careless. most people have too many problems with their crappy life and are always late to everything, which explains most of what you see on the road. and majority of drivers are just plain stupid, lets be honest here.
ive never seen a man, in miami maybe, doing this...
Old 08-12-2012
Registered!!

Artificial has a spectacular aura aboutArtificial has a spectacular aura aboutArtificial has a spectacular aura about

9/10 women I see on the road, are doing something other than paying attention to what's on the road. They're talking to their other bitch in the car, they're on the phone, they're reading a book(yes, really), they're reaching down for something. I get almost hit by one almost every day I'm commuting to and fro work 25 minutes away.

Now, let's play devil's advocate. Oh wait, men are flawless drivers. Other than the occasional old men taking their good ol' time or the arrogant *******s who think they own the road, men are much better drivers.

I'd say for every 10 bad(9/10 females) female drivers, there's one bad male driver.
Old 08-13-2012
^Warranty voider

theyre always thinking of the bitch at the mall, or what the girl with the *** that looks better than hers is wearing and why her *** is better and about how pretty her nails are instead of watching the damn road!

http://bangshift.com/blog/nightmare-...show-cars.html
Our pal Berserko Bob sent us an e-mail laden with a collection of horrifying photos from a California car show/cruise night gone very wrong. When the first one we saw was a late model Lexus virtually inside a Pontiac LeMans we knew we were in for it.%u00A0

and since they dont show the driver in that above link, this is the driver from photos taken by the owner of the vehicle.

"I was actually there when this happened on Wednesday, June 8, 2011. I work for an ambulance company & we were posted in the same parking lot, maybe 200 feet from where this happened. From what we could gather, the driver was exiting off of Alondra Blvd (a busy street), accelerated up the driveway into the lot, most likely was surprised by the fact that there was a CLASSIC CAR SHOW IN A PARKING LOT and confused the gas for the brake (or her foot slipped off the brake onto the gas). She jammed the accelerator, drove through a planter box & BOOM. My partner & I had a pretty great laugh at the sheer stupidity of the whole situation, as well as a moment of silence for Lemans and '40 Roadster."

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/nationa...eIHGsgLlz5jt9K
A woman who shaved her bikini area while driving caused a car crash in Florida Keys, prompting police to issue fresh warnings about safe driving, MyFox National reported Monday.

Megan Mariah Barnes, 37, crashed into another vehicle on Cudjoe Key after giving her ex-husband the wheel as she shaved her private parts.

Barnes was driving to meet her boyfriend in Key West and told authorities she wanted to be %u201Cready for the visit,%u201D WJZ.com reported.

But Florida Highway Trooper Gary Dunick was not surprised when he came to the scene of the crash.

Last edited by Running Riot; 08-13-2012 at 12:13 AM.
Old 08-13-2012
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute

Go Gators.
Old 08-13-2012
PITA Admin
Administrator

Originally Posted by Running Riot
for the life of me, i cannot even fathom how it did come to this...
simply... wow!
Old 08-13-2012
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to behold

at least this one is honest.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	5043079_460s.jpg
Views:	206
Size:	33.0 KB
ID:	83861  
Old 08-14-2012
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

wish i knew what the license plate frame says. all i could make out was FOB and ME NO (speak english?). lol
Old 08-14-2012
^Warranty voider

wish i knew what the license plate frame says. all i could make out was FOB and ME NO (speak english?). lol
hahahaha

womens failure to operate motor vehicles is not limited to automobiles.

saw this one. its hilarious. not sure who was driving but chances are it was a woman.
Old 08-14-2012
^Warranty voider

Originally Posted by sdaidoji
for the life of me, i cannot even fathom how it did come to this...
simply... wow!
because it was a woman driving....... ..........duh lol
Old 08-14-2012
Registered!!

kpiz00ex is an unknown quantity at this point

Kind of sad to sign into this forum and see this thread.. Disappointed :/
Old 08-14-2012
^Warranty voider

now you know exactly how i feel when i wonder how these women get drivers licenses.
Old 08-14-2012
PITA Admin
Administrator

Originally Posted by kpiz00ex
Kind of sad to sign into this forum and see this thread.. Disappointed :/
just make another thread for men, then :P

Originally Posted by Running Riot
she did find out the horse was actually into males :P

the helmet is... priceless...
Old 08-15-2012
^Warranty voider

Originally Posted by sdaidoji
just make another thread for men, then :P
nobody would read it. men are awesome drivers. obviously.
Old 08-15-2012
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to behold

blondes
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	5048767_460s.jpg
Views:	216
Size:	28.4 KB
ID:	83868  
Old 08-15-2012
^Warranty voider

Old 08-16-2012
Premium Member

yeah those single poles in a wide open parking area suck. oh well, i doubt it would be more than $10k in damages.
Old 08-16-2012
^Warranty voider

yeah those single poles in a wide open parking area suck. oh well, i doubt it would be more than $10k in damages.
*** hole poles come out of nowhere they do.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Women shouldn't drive. ever.