General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

Bagged Honda Fit featured on AIRSOCIETY

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2010
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
doobiefillin is an unknown quantity at this point
Bagged Honda Fit featured on AIRSOCIETY

hey guys i'm new here. i came across this bagged Honda Fit on this Air Suspension community forum called AIRSOCIETY and thought it would be great to share with you.

http://www.airsociety.net/2010/12/felix-fit-ment/

The whole Air Suspension setup can be found there.

Old 12-08-2010
Person

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
lollygagger has a spectacular aura aboutlollygagger has a spectacular aura about
Re: Bagged Honda Fit featured on AIRSOCIETY

That's ridiculous
Old 12-08-2010
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
MindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud of

Welcome to the site. Nothin drops like air suspension.

I've seen the car in person a few times and pictures really don't speak to the amazing quality.

Last edited by MindBomber; 01-25-2011 at 04:13 AM.
Old 12-08-2010
Kenny the Ricer

Kennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Dayum that baby is SLAMMED

that truck in the background looks a lot like the N1 concepts truck
Old 12-08-2010
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

Wow!
Old 12-09-2010
Registered!!

2088 MSP is an unknown quantity at this point

f that!
Old 12-09-2010
Whachya lookin at?

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
BlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond repute

i DO believe that's spam, not a person.
Old 12-09-2010
Registered!!

doobiefillin is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kennykid2002
Dayum that baby is SLAMMED

that truck in the background looks a lot like the N1 concepts truck
got any pics?
Old 12-09-2010
Registered!!

2088 MSP is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tbohar
i DO believe that's spam, not a person.
u talking to me bro. U mad? anyhow its a cool car, just not diggin the bags, that's all
Old 12-09-2010
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

MindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by 2088 MSP
u talking to me bro. U mad? anyhow its a cool car, just not diggin the bags, that's all
I think he was referring to the OP being spam, not you.

Bags are cool, its all about your goals for you ride. Hydraulics would be overkill on a Honda.
Old 12-09-2010
Administrator
Administrator

Received 1,144 Likes on 799 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

lol, that's awesome. I like ridiculous **** like this sometimes. Not quite feeling how wide the rear fenders are flared, but it's done cleanly.. gotta respect the work
Old 12-09-2010
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by MindBomber
I think he was referring to the OP being spam, not you.

Bags are cool, its all about your goals for you ride. Hydraulics would be overkill on a Honda.
kinda looks like it is huh? only 2 posts? humm.
Old 12-09-2010
Administrator
Administrator

xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

if it is spam, at least it's not annoying spam that tries to sell me **** I don't want, posts things that are hardly relevant with links to sell me **** in their sig, or copies and pastes an older post as their own. At least it's in the right forum.. hahaha
Old 12-10-2010
Whachya lookin at?

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
BlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond repute

Haha true... The car is a little ridiculous though
Old 12-10-2010
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to behold

i even like the blue underbody LEDs.
Old 12-10-2010
Registered!!

SpeedDownZone is a jewel in the roughSpeedDownZone is a jewel in the roughSpeedDownZone is a jewel in the roughSpeedDownZone is a jewel in the rough

Lol that **** is senseless just a waste of money it would not last two blocks whyout losing all its bumpers and bending all four rims where I live or 5 minutes unattended without being stolen. But don't get wrong I still like it lol.
Old 12-10-2010
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Originally Posted by SpeedDownZone
Lol that **** is senseless just a waste of money it would not last two blocks whyout losing all its bumpers and bending all four rims where I live or 5 minutes unattended without being stolen. But don't get wrong I still like it lol.
Its on bags, when they drive they'll just push a button and raise the car up a bit.
Old 12-10-2010
Administrator
Administrator

naw, dude, it's on bags. Parked, it can sit as low as they want it to. Driving around, they inflate the bags (lift the car)

edit: damn, too slow.. lol
Old 12-10-2010
Kenny the Ricer

Kennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Air rides can be lifted

Thats why you see those cars at shows that have lips literally kissing the ground
and u wonder "how the hell did they get that in here?"
Old 01-25-2011
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Felix is doing some crazy new work to his Fit. If there's any interest I'll repost some of the pics for you guys.

He said the other day he's over $50k in mods now.

Last edited by MindBomber; 01-25-2011 at 04:19 AM.
Old 01-25-2011
Person

lollygagger has a spectacular aura aboutlollygagger has a spectacular aura about

Ya do it!!!
Old 01-25-2011
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

At the moment he's looking for someone that can do some of his parts in black chrome, once he gets that work done I should have some pics I can post up.

In the mean time, fck rolled fenders.
Name:  fckrolledfenders.jpg
Views: 381
Size:  100.8 KB

Last edited by MindBomber; 01-29-2011 at 07:52 PM.
Old 01-26-2011
Premium Member

civic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond repute

Those deep dish rims are sexy.
Old 01-29-2011
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Hasport K-swap mounts are so over priced, $600 for mounts is a joke.

So why not dress them up a bit and make them a feature of the car!

Name:  goldplatedhasportmounts.jpg
Views: 272
Size:  195.0 KB