General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.
View Poll Results: Do you like it?
Yes
21.43%
No
78.57%
Voters: 84. You may not vote on this poll

Do you dig this engine bay??

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DaRk_MauL is a glorious beacon of lightDaRk_MauL is a glorious beacon of lightDaRk_MauL is a glorious beacon of lightDaRk_MauL is a glorious beacon of lightDaRk_MauL is a glorious beacon of lightDaRk_MauL is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Do you dig this engine bay??

engine setup looks clean but those graphic black and white makes it look unclean..
Old 11-26-2007
Registered!!

D5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ultimatetuner10
um..yes....are you going to stop them??? didnt think so...even if they dont have the power to back it up, they can do w.e they want.

um..no you to too. I actually don't care what they do to their engine bay. Just because he has the power to back things up, does not mean he can do whatever he wants. i was referring to boilermaker's general statement.

So just because i have a swap...does it mean its ok to drive 100mph down a school zone? no..didn't think so.

Your comment is also very contradicting with your signature "If you drive rice, dont expect me to be nice"

Last edited by D5cIvIc; 11-26-2007 at 09:55 AM.
Old 11-26-2007
Technical Assistant

ultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by D5cIvIc
um..no you to too. I actually don't care what they do to their engine bay. Just because he has the power to back things up, does not mean he can do whatever he wants. i was referring to boilermaker's general statement.

So just because i have a swap...does it mean its ok to drive 100mph down a school zone? no..didn't think so.

Your comment is also very contradicting with your signature "If you drive rice, dont expect me to be nice"
whoops, my bad
its not ok...but technically you can
they can do whatever they want to their cars...but we can still laugh at them
Old 11-26-2007
Registered!!

CivicFreak03 has a spectacular aura aboutCivicFreak03 has a spectacular aura about

This mos def looks like the car should be sponsored by Barnum and Bailey cuz this s*** is half clown. lol
Old 11-26-2007
Runumhard Or Go Home

bigainabuilt is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyone watching the Special Olympics this year???
Old 11-26-2007
Registered!!

ciVictoria will become famous soon enoughciVictoria will become famous soon enough

Its rice..and this car belongs in the special Olympics.
Old 11-26-2007
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of

Haha Adverts car makes civicforums.com.

than time to tape. and mark the spots.

than the ever so long part of cuttng out them all.

but good thing i had my GF to help she is a life saver.

mr dunk low got back into action and did some white.

and than came the pealing

after that we found out we needed some touch ups :crook: :crook:

finaly time for clear.

and the final end

Old 11-26-2007
Registered!!

ramen3pm is an unknown quantity at this point

Guys, guys.....its a JDM thing I personally love it totally different
this has to be the stoopidest reasoning for the paint scheme i have ever heard.. what is jdm about putting checkers in the engine bay? NOTHING.. this car has an original paint scheme in which sets him apart from all the other people out there..
Old 11-26-2007
Technical Assistant

ultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rufus
Haha Adverts car makes civicforums.com.
Whos is that?? It was originally from Honda-Tech
Old 11-26-2007
Registered!!

rushbuster70 is an unknown quantity at this point

dont be hatin on it...clean as fawk...seen the car in person...friend of mine
Old 11-26-2007
Registered!!

ciVictoria will become famous soon enoughciVictoria will become famous soon enough

Not hating, but why do this? Does it give him an extra 563737+ HP? The wire tuck is awesome though.
Old 11-27-2007
Premium Member

Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of

Whos is that?? It was originally from Honda-Tech
He's based out of the same town I am.
Old 11-27-2007
Registered!!

kasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura about

Wtf??
Old 11-27-2007
Registered!!

beadebaserr will become famous soon enoughbeadebaserr will become famous soon enough

in the end, it is HIS car.

i see all kinds of ridiculous mods people do to cars on this site and i never say a word. it's not worth it. different strokes for different folks.
Old 11-28-2007
Registered!!

cinaibur is just really nicecinaibur is just really nicecinaibur is just really nicecinaibur is just really nicecinaibur is just really nice

That sh*t is playing with my head. Makes it look like the engine bay is bigger than it really is. The tuck is probably playing into that too.
Old 11-28-2007
Registered!!

lordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond repute

Turn her around and stand her up. Then I might decided whether or not I like the engine bay.
Old 11-28-2007
Registered!!

civic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond repute

kinda makes me wonder has anyone done a wire tuck on our cars? cant think i have ever seen nor heard of one.... as for the checkers just not my taste...
Old 11-28-2007
Registered!!

beadebaserr will become famous soon enoughbeadebaserr will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by ramen3pm
this has to be the stoopidest reasoning for the paint scheme i have ever heard.. what is jdm about putting checkers in the engine bay? NOTHING.. this car has an original paint scheme in which sets him apart from all the other people out there..
i don't think he was being serious. maybe everyone should start highlighting their sarcasm in red.

Originally Posted by civic-driver
kinda makes me wonder has anyone done a wire tuck on our cars? cant think i have ever seen nor heard of one.... as for the checkers just not my taste...
mine is mildly tucked, if i had recent pics i'd post them. the thing that makes the 7th gen bay not look as clean is how high up the steering rack is compared to older civics.
Old 11-29-2007
Registered!!

eekicks is an unknown quantity at this point

the engine and parts look great and i wish i had the money for that but as far as the paint job, its stupid and looks ridiculous
Old 11-29-2007
Registered!!

ONE7thREBUILT has a spectacular aura aboutONE7thREBUILT has a spectacular aura about

Like the car and the turbo, hate the bay...I realize it took you lots of time to do but it would be much better if you had some not so easy to see stuff under the hood, like hidden paint work that you can only see with a closer look. It says a lot more about the car with stuff like that. Than again just my opinion.
Old 11-29-2007
Registered!!

advert is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks for all the comments guys.

sorry i did not do something so in the norm.

but then again this car was not built for everyone.

i am not going to sit here and try to back up all your **** talking.

when it all comes down to it my car makes me happy

some day. you guys will understand that and make your car for you. and not your E-homies.

thanks rufus!
Old 11-29-2007
Registered!!

Originally Posted by lordhelmet
Turn her around and stand her up. Then I might decided whether or not I like the engine bay.

o and btw,

GFY
Old 11-29-2007
Registered!!

lordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond repute

Wow.... ease up man. From what I can see she looks pretty cute. Guess I shouldn't be giving kudos to people who snag good ones.

Oh, and by the way,

The car is horrendous. I hope the hood never gets opened again or even better, the car gets consumed in a fiery crash and nothing is salvageable.
Old 11-29-2007
Registered!!

Wow.... ease up man. From what I can see she looks pretty cute. Guess I shouldn't be giving kudos to people who snag good ones.

Oh, and by the way,

The car is horrendous. I hope the hood never gets opened again or even better, the car gets consumed in a fiery crash and nothing is salvageable.
Less than fifteen per cent of the people do any original thinking on any subject . . . The greatest torture in the world for most people is to think.

obviously you do not.

I would not expect someone like you to understand or grasp simple things. For example, your comments are nothing but failed attempts to "e thug" but really have no thought process into them at all. why would you ever wish for any person to ever get into a fiery crash. asking that upon anyone is just asking for karma and your mother be the driver of the other car.

I am asking you this. although I know it wont happen. Please show me where you are able to think not so square. Please show me where YOU my friend have done something that people have not liked. that's when I know. you have thought for yourself and not like a heard.
Old 11-29-2007
Yes, it's an Acura EL

TeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to all

Hilarious but it makes me kinda dizzy.
Old 11-29-2007
Registered!!

ziggi21 is an unknown quantity at this point

IM ****EN TRIPPIN OUT WHAT are we playin here chess or checkers HAHAH UGLY
Old 11-29-2007
Premium Member

I don't get this. Someone care to explain?
Old 11-30-2007
Registered!!

he was talking about his significant other (i'm assuming it's his girlfriend/wife).

lordhelmet, quit being such a ****ing douchebag. seriously. it's not your ****ing car and you're an asshat for wishing he wrecks his car or whatever. nobody did anything to you. gtfo.
Old 11-30-2007
Registered!!

he was talking about my gf
Old 11-30-2007
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

now that i saw all the work that went into it, makes me like it a bit more.

Quick Reply: Do you dig this engine bay??