General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.
View Poll Results: Do you like it?
Yes
21.43%
No
78.57%
Voters: 84. You may not vote on this poll

Do you dig this engine bay??

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2007
Technical Assistant

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond repute
Do you dig this engine bay??

That looks like a LOT of work..
Old 11-25-2007
Registered!!

wheelspinLX is just really nicewheelspinLX is just really nicewheelspinLX is just really nicewheelspinLX is just really nice
Re: Do you dig this engine bay??

lol I think it looks ridiculous.
Old 11-25-2007
Registered!!

TIPPMANN has a reputation beyond reputeTIPPMANN has a reputation beyond reputeTIPPMANN has a reputation beyond reputeTIPPMANN has a reputation beyond reputeTIPPMANN has a reputation beyond reputeTIPPMANN has a reputation beyond reputeTIPPMANN has a reputation beyond reputeTIPPMANN has a reputation beyond reputeTIPPMANN has a reputation beyond reputeTIPPMANN has a reputation beyond reputeTIPPMANN has a reputation beyond repute

I like how clean and simple it is, I hate the checkers.
Old 11-25-2007
Slowest 7thgen in the GTA

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
phuviano has a spectacular aura aboutphuviano has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by TIPPMANN
I like how clean and simple it is, I hate the checkers.
You don't have to play checkers, you can always resort to chess.
Old 11-25-2007
Registered!!

TemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to all

i dig the turbo, thats about it.
Old 11-25-2007
My Pony Princess is the inspiration for my ride.

speedfoos is an unknown quantity at this point

Ri-damn-diculous. Someone should take the hot side of that turbo off and club the owner in the head with it. Yes it's unique. But it's also butt ugly.
Old 11-25-2007
Registered!!

SEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of light

I like the internals, but the checkered theme is garbage. If they had done a solid color that had good contrast with the car color, it would have been real nice. Wasted tuck job.
Old 11-25-2007
The World Is Yours!

burke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond repute

ilike it... havent seen it before! but checker???!
Old 11-25-2007
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

they shouldve painted it the same color as the car. now its ruined
Old 11-25-2007
A long winded 7th genr

Eyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond repute

I Think it's self deprecating. It's a clean *** engine bay, but then the checkers make it really busy looking. kinda defeats the purpose. It's back to being as clutted to the eyes as with all the other things in there.
Old 11-25-2007
Jap-Euro Fusion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold

You can do whatever the hell you want when you got the power to back it up.
Old 11-25-2007
Banned

greeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to behold

i kinda think this belongs in the ricer thread.... clean *** engine bay, and very nice touches with the turbo, and the black vc, but th echeckers are just waaaaay overdone, its like saying the motor has hit its finish line
Old 11-25-2007
Registered!!

54321r will become famous soon enough54321r will become famous soon enough

way took unique to a whole new level lmao that way to much to look at not a fan
Old 11-25-2007
Registered!!

HonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond repute

overdone.
Old 11-25-2007
7th gen old timer.

CivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond repute

ugly.
Old 11-25-2007
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute

i like it . havent seen that before. i think that people dont like it just because it's not "jdm" who really cares what the engine bay looks like anyways? its a sweet turbo integra with a jdm front end.
Old 11-25-2007
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all

way too busy in there now. should have gone with a solid color..black or matched to body color. very nice tuck and shave/fill job done to be able to paint it like that, but all that effort was wasted on that tacky paint job....
Old 11-25-2007
Technical Assistant

ultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond repute

Guys, guys.....its a JDM thing I personally love it totally different
Old 11-25-2007
Registered!!

beadebaserr will become famous soon enoughbeadebaserr will become famous soon enough

that would be way too confusing to play chess on.
Old 11-25-2007
Registered!!

jrock will become famous soon enoughjrock will become famous soon enough

too much... overdone
Old 11-25-2007
Registered!!

slickstarnz is an unknown quantity at this point

Makes me dizzy
Old 11-25-2007
Runumhard Or Go Home

bigainabuilt is an unknown quantity at this point

I can't tell from the pic but if the darker squares match the car then I would dig it in person but just because it is clean custom work . Not my taste!!
Old 11-25-2007
Registered!!

CaTacL1sm will become famous soon enoughCaTacL1sm will become famous soon enough

i would do it just to be an ***
Old 11-25-2007
Premium Member

satinsilvervic will become famous soon enough

i like it. its different
Old 11-25-2007
Registered!!

blackonblack has a spectacular aura aboutblackonblack has a spectacular aura about

i like it as well. i would never do it to a car of mine but i think it would be a hit at some shows
Old 11-25-2007
< My future wife.

armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold

He should have done black and purple checkers. That would've been sweeter.
Old 11-26-2007
Registered!!

uv_blue is an unknown quantity at this point

very clean , lovin the turbo, exterior wise like whats been done with it... now for the bad part.. this reminds me of those kids that used to be rice so they throw on some jdm to be cool and people stop makin fun of them ... but then they still have a taste for anything that will make their car look ridiculous and generally laughable
Old 11-26-2007
Registered!!

D5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Boilermaker1
You can do whatever the hell you want when you got the power to back it up.
um...no
Old 11-26-2007
Technical Assistant

Originally Posted by D5cIvIc
um...no
um..yes....are you going to stop them??? didnt think so...even if they dont have the power to back it up, they can do w.e they want.
Old 11-26-2007
Registered!!

SEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of light

^ E-thug, damn take some midol.

Quick Reply: Do you dig this engine bay??