General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

Top 10 douchebag cars - Guess who won?!

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
i knew srt4 would be first
Old 08-07-2006
Shinier than yours, meatbag

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by nookiemonster
Ummm...I'm a nice guy...I hope this isn't me you're talking about...
I think and hope he's talking about the douchebag that came to my mind instantly and it's definatley not you.

I'm sure everyone thinks of you as the rx-8 guy more than anything.
Old 08-07-2006
250+ awhp Stage 2

SLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant future
I am not an idiot driving...I drive a WRX, but not an STi so I guess I don't apply
Old 08-08-2006
RESIDENT ROTOR HEAD

nookiemonster is a glorious beacon of lightnookiemonster is a glorious beacon of lightnookiemonster is a glorious beacon of lightnookiemonster is a glorious beacon of lightnookiemonster is a glorious beacon of light
Hah...that's good...yeah I'm still ready to give any info on rotary cars in general when asked...but I currently don't have a rotary in the stable...

Remember...I traded the RX-8 in for the Cayenne S...I only needed one sports car and there's no denying that although the RX-8 is an amazing car...the S2K is the better weekend toy.

Originally Posted by Hurts2bStock
I think and hope he's talking about the douchebag that came to my mind instantly and it's definatley not you.

I'm sure everyone thinks of you as the rx-8 guy more than anything.
so who's the douchebag?

Last edited by nookiemonster; 08-08-2006 at 09:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-08-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
haha i think they are talking about s2kman
Old 08-08-2006
Registered!!

scrimp is a glorious beacon of lightscrimp is a glorious beacon of lightscrimp is a glorious beacon of lightscrimp is a glorious beacon of lightscrimp is a glorious beacon of lightscrimp is a glorious beacon of lightscrimp is a glorious beacon of light
I agree with diskreet that the reasons are good, but the order does need to be changed around
Old 08-08-2006
Back From The Banned!

CuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really nice
good list! But here in NY, there arent many Camaro and TA left. And most EVO and Sti owners are actually quite alright. I would replace those with Maxima, young 5 series drivers, tC.