General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

Nissan 240sx Turbo Silvia

Old 06-16-2006
The Video Collector

trev0006 is a splendid one to beholdtrev0006 is a splendid one to beholdtrev0006 is a splendid one to beholdtrev0006 is a splendid one to beholdtrev0006 is a splendid one to beholdtrev0006 is a splendid one to beholdtrev0006 is a splendid one to beholdtrev0006 is a splendid one to beholdtrev0006 is a splendid one to behold
Nissan 240sx Turbo Silvia

Old 06-16-2006
Registered!!

EclecticVISIONS is on a distinguished road
I have an untrained drifting eye but here's what i see... guy have nice 240 turbo setup, a helmet and an open track... guy lacks proper drifting suspension and drifting skills. HOWEVER, if I had his car, that track and that helmet, I too would ball *** wether or not i knew how to drift.
Old 06-18-2006
7thgens official a$$hole

ajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to behold
yeah definatly not a very good drifter.
Old 06-18-2006
Ricerus Maximus

clownprince will become famous soon enoughclownprince will become famous soon enough
well that's a pretty old vid. how do I know? A buddy of mind bought that car about 2 years ago. It was in the October 2004 issue of Sport Compact Car, and is the best 240 I've ever seen. It was repainted black and with the new driver came a few new vids.

Here's one of them, all of this was done inside the shop at GSC Motorsports in Charleston, SC

http://www.gscdownloads.com/leh/insideDOHnutxorz.wmv
Old 06-19-2006
Registered!!

familycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to all
i definately think he lacks a few things there as well. i am not expert either but it does appear that he lacks the proper stiffness of suspension and it also appears that he isnt cutting the turn early enough. i also think he must have an ok set of tires on there. they should be pretty slick if you plan to drift with them. but it is a nice car!!!
Old 06-19-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
It's funny seeing someone say Nissam 240sx turbo Silvia. ROFL. It's like tripple negatives