General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

My car is a beast

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
civicspeedster is an unknown quantity at this point
My car is a beast

O dpnt know how i dont know why but today my car survived an accident almost 100% stracth and dent free i was at school waiting to leave when some dump bitch at 15 mph in a big *** gmc denloi rear ended me i moved up like 3 feet and was thinking F***!!!!! but i got out of my car and there was a tiny little scrath that was it no dents no cracks couldnt tell anythign was wrong i was shocked and very happy my quest is could anythign eb wrong that i missed or am i extremely lucky and need to go buy a lottery ticket or something???
Old 03-30-2006
Registered!!

boxcarracer is a jewel in the roughboxcarracer is a jewel in the roughboxcarracer is a jewel in the rough
lmao wow lucky you i wasnt that lucky
Old 03-30-2006
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
hell my car got dented cause some bitch opened her door into mine. you are LUCKY
Old 03-30-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
i backed into a pole at a meet two years ago and my bumper made it out okay. also someone rearended me and no damage. just some scuff. but they were all 2-3mph rolling.
Old 03-30-2006
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
your car is a beast? lol.
This one girl at my college is a beast, and I bet she could take your car and kick its ***.
Old 03-30-2006
Registered!!

boxcarracer is a jewel in the roughboxcarracer is a jewel in the roughboxcarracer is a jewel in the rough
well shes playing bumper cars. no one likes to play when ur in a civic and the other persons in a giant tonka truck
Old 03-30-2006
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
lol. glad to hear you /your car are both ok!
Old 03-30-2006
Mr. Treehorn treats objects like women, man!

EXsmellsbetter has a spectacular aura aboutEXsmellsbetter has a spectacular aura aboutEXsmellsbetter has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by civicspeedster
O dpnt know how i dont know why but today my car survived an accident almost 100% stracth and dent free i was at school waiting to leave when some dump bitch at 15 mph in a big *** gmc denloi rear ended me i moved up like 3 feet and was thinking F***!!!!! but i got out of my car and there was a tiny little scrath that was it no dents no cracks couldnt tell anythign was wrong i was shocked and very happy my quest is could anythign eb wrong that i missed or am i extremely lucky and need to go buy a lottery ticket or something???
If you were to look for anything wrong, I'd say look really close at where the different body panels come together on all sides of the car. If there are any spaces that look uneven, or come out more than they should, it could be from that. Since our cars don't have a chassis, if the back left corner gets messed up, it's likely to tweak the front right as well and other crazy things like that. If you find anything wrong, give that chick the ol'
Old 03-30-2006
Registered!!

legend921 is an unknown quantity at this point
Our car is a chassis just not the body on frame type of deal. We have a Unibody construction instead. Also, yeah well, at least there is no damage to your car which is always good .
Old 03-30-2006
Registered!!

DDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of light
It may look like there is no dmg, better be sure and check at a body shop.
Old 03-30-2006
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by diskreet
your car is a beast? lol.
This one girl at my college is a beast, and I bet she could take your car and kick its ***.
AHAHHAHAAHHA!
Old 03-30-2006
Registered!!

civicspeedster is an unknown quantity at this point
thanx for your feed back
Old 03-30-2006
My penis is just like all my posts, very very short

zachgeyer has a spectacular aura aboutzachgeyer has a spectacular aura about
you sould say you have neck pian
Old 03-31-2006
Crayons taste like purple...

shroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to behold
have to take the bumper off to see the real damage......
Old 03-31-2006
Registered!!

bullet02ex will become famous soon enoughbullet02ex will become famous soon enough
happy to hear your ok but glad the car is to.