General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

$870...need help spending it :) **NEW SPENT $300 Already

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2006
O.O

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
delusional1 has a spectacular aura aboutdelusional1 has a spectacular aura aboutdelusional1 has a spectacular aura about
mutual funds
Old 03-30-2006
Registered!!

boxcarracer is a jewel in the roughboxcarracer is a jewel in the roughboxcarracer is a jewel in the rough
O_O whhhhhhhhhhat? thatsnot telling me what to buy for my car
Old 03-30-2006
i love my morreale

eddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by boxcarracer

imagine driving with that on and a cop pulling you over.....
Old 03-30-2006
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by eddieisaricer
I'd hit it!
Old 03-30-2006
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
all that **** cost you 300 bucks? FTS
Old 03-30-2006
Registered!!

boxcarracer is a jewel in the roughboxcarracer is a jewel in the roughboxcarracer is a jewel in the rough
only 4 things cost 300 the rest i had ordered already so, revo ss, AEM SRI, Grill and cluster i also bought a em2 sticker from civic rida and awaiting some PMS for shift boot adapter
Old 03-30-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
awaiting some PMS for shift boot adapter
You need to be a girl for that
Old 03-30-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by ramcosca
You need to be a girl for that

PM's O_O lol wow i just went ahead and bought it from some website for 10shipped iknew i could of gotten it cheaper from someone here but no one answered me and the post i found were really old they were prob sold, now on the search for a skunk 2 weighted ****
Old 03-30-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

PM's O_O lol wow i just went ahead and bought it from some website for 10shipped iknew i could of gotten it cheaper from someone here but no one answered me and the post i found were really old they were prob sold, now on the search for a skunk 2 weighted ****
lol
PM's... now THAT made sense, lol!
Old 03-30-2006
Registered!!

Honda01 will become famous soon enoughHonda01 will become famous soon enough
You said you want some pull, but you went out got a grill and exhaust

To each their own, but I've always been of the school of thought where you save your money and buy bigger mods, rather than a few smaller ones.

Because really, exhaust and intake will only add nominal hp gains (definatly not worth the price tag) unless used in conjunction with other items. (ie. turbo). If you want looks as opposed to speed, then a nice grill or lip are key

I'm personally not a fan of loud exhausts - you can buy aftermarket ones that are nice, they do the same thing, but aren't loud... however, an intake does add a very nice sound for cheap, to our otherwise quite engine.

My vote, is to decide what you want - more speed or more looks, then save for that!

My .02 cents
Old 03-30-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by Honda01
You said you want some pull, but you went out got a grill and exhaust

To each their own, but I've always been of the school of thought where you save your money and buy bigger mods, rather than a few smaller ones.

Because really, exhaust and intake will only add nominal hp gains (definatly not worth the price tag) unless used in conjunction with other items. (ie. turbo). If you want looks as opposed to speed, then a nice grill or lip are key

I'm personally not a fan of loud exhausts - you can buy aftermarket ones that are nice, they do the same thing, but aren't loud... however, an intake does add a very nice sound for cheap, to our otherwise quite engine.

My vote, is to decide what you want - more speed or more looks, then save for that!

My .02 cents

ok ok lol not pull but more fun short shifter is def fun so is hearing urself with a magnaflow and intake and throw on a lip kit and you have a fun clean ride thats what i was aiming for im sry for using pull i forgot my car has a d17, unless u have a turbo u feel anything so yeah i think i bought just about everything for now after im done with these simple mods im going to work my **** off during the usmmer and by december k20 shouold be done, i got all the accesories all i need is the engine
Old 03-30-2006
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
get some coilovers with the rest of it.
Old 03-30-2006
Registered!!

i was hoping to get rims and coilovers at the same time but now its so tempting when u have 575 left i guess exhaust and coilovers and im done for now till i find the right rims