General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

$870...need help spending it :) **NEW SPENT $300 Already

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
boxcarracer is a jewel in the roughboxcarracer is a jewel in the roughboxcarracer is a jewel in the rough
$870...need help spending it :) **NEW SPENT $300 Already

ok ok earlier i posted $57....well that was before i talked to my mom shes giving me 800 plus my 70 O_O!!! ok welli was thinkning intake and exhuast im a LX civic 2002 wanted a typhoon SR with a magnaflow cat....but i need the intake to ship by saturday so the mechanic dosent have to buy OEM air box. So i want to order my intake atleast that by tommorow and recieve by fri or sat. as some of you may know i was in a accident and its all fixed just needed to replace intake and i wanted to get exhuast to sound great together ...so AEM SR and magnaflow sounds good but....i wanted typhoon SR with magnaflow exhuast. lets keep in mind performance , but i love the sound thats the rice in me

**UPDATE** ok so my car was hurt in a bad accident it was fixed and im getting it back this weekend so to make up for the accident i bought my baby A REVO SS short Shifter, AEM SRI , Type R Grill, (TY Diskreet) Gauge Pod Cluster, (Also diskreet TY) Led Automotive Dash kit and (TY GEARBOX DIY)Bulbs for the Gauges. ill put up pics ASAP!

Further plans are to buy Full Lip Kit, Gun metal Rims, Magnaflow Cat, and do the trunk DIY by Diskreet.

Last edited by boxcarracer; 03-30-2006 at 03:17 AM. Reason: new update duuuh
Old 03-29-2006
Registered!!

clrumivier4life is an unknown quantity at this point
Getting an exhaust on an LX means you have to get the rest of the set up from the EX.
Old 03-29-2006
Registered!!

dacivic is an unknown quantity at this point
no dont need on the magnaflow (come with lx pipe)
Old 03-29-2006
Registered!!

boxcarracer is a jewel in the roughboxcarracer is a jewel in the roughboxcarracer is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by clrumivier4life
Getting an exhaust on an LX means you have to get the rest of the set up from the EX.
what?....the instructions says that i just need to replace the old one and put in new one.....lol simple stuff nothing about EX setup but please do explain

Originally Posted by dacivic
thank you....now any ideas tips suggestions?

Last edited by boxcarracer; 03-29-2006 at 09:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-29-2006
Registered!!

clrumivier4life is an unknown quantity at this point
Ah, neat-o!
Old 03-29-2006
Registered!!

dacivic is an unknown quantity at this point
on what? If I were you i would get some lower springs and struts or set of new rims
Old 03-29-2006
Registered!!

on what? If I were you i would get some lower springs and struts or set of new rims
im not gunna lower with steelies and rims i dont want them yet but thanks for suggestions just keep throwing some at me. Not that i dont want rims, i really do theyr hot, i want some pull and nice sound. Ill getrims when i buy my lip kit this summer
Old 03-29-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Well... I'm in need of $540 to pay off some debts with the government... if you couild help, I'll open a Paypal account right away! Will +rep you and give you points if you do!
Old 03-29-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by ramcosca
Well... I'm in need of $540 to pay off some debts with the government... if you couild help, I'll open a Paypal account right away! Will +rep you and give you points if you do!

lmao rep me? haha goverments making u there bit#% and making u pay for there pleasure. Thats not how prostitution works. they dont know that
Old 03-29-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
lol
Didn't understand the prostitution part though lol
Old 03-29-2006
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
with 800 bucks, here is what i would do
1. tein s techs- 130 bucks shipped online, and free if you install it.
2. rear sway bar upgrade.
3. rims with nice set of tires.
better handling performance. there ya go
Old 03-29-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by ramcosca
lol
Didn't understand the prostitution part though lol
yeah you know i thought i understood myself then i think about it now and i dont get it O_O

Anyway i still need suggestions.
Old 03-29-2006
Words on a User Title

Spend them on stocks. You might win!
Old 03-29-2006
Registered!!

PiNoYxRaCeRxRH is an unknown quantity at this point
pay him back 100% interest! LoL
Old 03-29-2006
Words on a User Title

Uh, who pays who what now when?
Old 03-29-2006
Registered!!

lol nevermind thatok question is AEM SR or typhoon SR?
Old 03-29-2006
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,164 Likes on 811 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute
save it for k20a swap.. lol..

i'm wishing thats what i did with all the money i've spent on bolt ons.. and random little things i ended up changing out anyways..
Old 03-29-2006
Words on a User Title

^^^ AH! Smart!
Old 03-29-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by xRiCeBoYx
save it for k20a swap.. lol..

i'm wishing thats what i did with all the money i've spent on bolt ons.. and random little things i ended up changing out anyways..
the money i get over my summer job is for the k20a and i wont be able to swap until im done withschool im done with 1 yr now one more then im done. reason being i dont wanna throw mileage on it....not for school. ill take the bus and train the other 2 years for another automotive school
Old 03-29-2006
Administrator
Administrator

Received 1,164 Likes on 811 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute
^^^gotcha..

http://jspecautosports.com/catalog_p...spx?prod_id=13

kinda pricey, but almost everything you need, and you'll be happier with the numbers you pull..

you'd just need to spend a little on parts you need to complete the swap and labor (which will be the bitch, unless you know someone that knows what the hell they're doin..)
Old 03-29-2006
Formerly efil on evol on

Cptn. Slow has a spectacular aura aboutCptn. Slow has a spectacular aura aboutCptn. Slow has a spectacular aura about
But the money some place safe so that when the K20 project goes over budget you'll have that 870
Old 03-29-2006
Words on a User Title

:O
K20A for $6000? I might as well sell my car and buy a DC5-R direct from Japan, damit!
Old 03-30-2006
Registered!!

bump for me becuase im a *****
Old 03-30-2006
Registered!!

rutscivic is an unknown quantity at this point
you can buy my Konigs Troubles w/ tires 18" all 5 of em
Old 03-30-2006
Words on a User Title

Great! Good decisions!
Old 03-30-2006
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
HAHA hey I am glad I helped you out!
PM me if you have any questions with either install!
Old 03-30-2006
i love my morreale

eddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of light
carbon fiber
Old 03-30-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by eddieisaricer
carbon fiber
either CF or im gunna buy a "grill" not for the car for me top diamonds and bottow row gold O_O but yeah thanks diskreeet Def REP for you
Old 03-30-2006
i love my morreale

eddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of light
buy this!

Old 03-30-2006
Registered!!

what CF parts? hood? i dont know i want silver but i dont know i wanna see how my rims look when i find them O_O

Originally Posted by eddieisaricer
buy this!

imagine driving with that on and a cop pulling you over.....

Quick Reply: $870...need help spending it :) **NEW SPENT $300 Already