General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

Look what I found...

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
civicfreak84 is an unknown quantity at this point
Look what I found...

...running today!

Old 03-14-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Is that drops of water of rips on the glass cover?
Old 03-14-2006
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
that would be impressive if you hook that up and get it to work with a civic.
Old 03-14-2006
Registered!!

bingo is an unknown quantity at this point
I give up.. what is it?
Old 03-14-2006
wut time is it now

2slow2run is an unknown quantity at this point
home made projector?
Old 03-14-2006
Registered!!

TemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to all
There e46 bixenon projectors. Usually there from a M3. There the ones i have on my car. The beam pattern is wide, but i wish they gave off more color like the tsx projectors.
Old 03-14-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
LED projector? nevermind im dumb
Old 03-14-2006
Registered!!

rjngo will become famous soon enoughrjngo will become famous soon enough
tsx projectors are the best...
Old 03-14-2006
Registered!!

TemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to all
you should retro those in.
Old 03-14-2006
Registered!!

7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice
u bet TSX are dope! woohoo! But S2k OWNS

Can't believe some don't know what the heck that is. OMG
Old 03-14-2006
Registered!!

Yes for those of you who guessed it it is a projector--a bi-xenon for that matter. I am not sure if it works I guess I will have to test it, but I assume it came from a car accident.

I was running around the golf course last night and as I was running over to my car to finish I noticed a shiny object in the grass on the side of the street. As I got closer I noticed it was a projector from a car.

For the person who said it was an E46 I don't think it was. I think it came from an american car like a Cadillac of even a Jap car, but not a German. The reason why I say this is because the piece that was attached to it (which I took off because it was broken and there was no use to is) was to big, to big it seemed as though it was part of a huge headlight. Not only that the piece doesn't look like any german headlamp assembly, and to say the least it would be to odd for it to be a E46.

Either way I am not sure what I am going to do with this. So just wanted to share this with you guys.

Originally Posted by TemjinX2
you should retro those in.

You are right, but I only have one, and I would need another one. Not only that what if they do work what garuntess do I have that they will work in the future. Of course I am talking about the silenoid (the flap for the hi and low beam) that may work now but it may not work tomorrow.

I am not to good with Retro's either as I have never done such a thing.

Last edited by civicfreak84; 03-14-2006 at 08:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-14-2006
Registered!!

bOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enoughbOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enough
so you only have one?
Old 03-14-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by bOoStEd042dr
so you only have one?
Only found one
Old 03-14-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Well, it makes the job half the cost...
Old 03-14-2006
Crayons taste like purple...

shroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by ramcosca
Well, it makes the job half the cost...
still needs two of everything else so no...maybe takes a little money off, but not half.