General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

Family-sized Rice

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2002
Eee Tee Too (Ess DoubleU)
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Strebor is an unknown quantity at this point
Family-sized Rice

Imagine seeing a pre-98 Nissan Quest driving down the highway. Then imagine realizing it was lowered. Would you speed up to verify you eyes? I saw this van driving down the road and was like, WTF? It's lowered. Then upon closer inspection I realized that the brake pads were painted a gold color (and it was a blue-green van) and had a nasty dual tipped exhaust that was all up-turned and shiz. Ack. I need to start carrying my digi-cam around to capture all the rice here in HI.
Old 02-17-2002
Registered!!

UncleB is an unknown quantity at this point
I've seen worse, but that is still pretty bad. We have those full size conversion vans with underbody neon kits and stuff rolling around here. its so funny.
Old 02-17-2002
Registered!!

Shawn02 is an unknown quantity at this point
On the way to DFW airport, i saw a Toyota Previa minivan with a LOUD aftermarket exhaust...i'd actually like to see a previa modded tastefully since its turbo and all that...[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/IMG]
Old 02-17-2002
Retired suspension supermod.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

robbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to behold
I don't know where I saw it, but there is a phat green/gold Honda odyssey online. It is by a mother and it has everything from in dash TV to a turbo! It is pretty cool for a minivan! When i find it again I will give the link.
Old 02-17-2002
Registered!!

01IncaPearl is an unknown quantity at this point

<< On the way to DFW airport, i saw a Toyota Previa minivan with a LOUD aftermarket exhaust...i'd actually like to see a previa modded tastefully since its turbo and all that...[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/IMG] >>

I use to live down there in Fort Worth and I would always see a Toyota Previa van with exhaust. Was it maroon or dark red color?