General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

06 honda pilot a lil ricey?

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
06 honda pilot a lil ricey?

i noticed for 06 the pilot has projector style parking lights and driving light while the turn signal is a chrome coated silvervision bulb to conceal the amber reflection. I also noticed it had chrome tezza tail lights (yes chrome with red circles). comments?
Old 01-10-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
orion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really nice
pics?

Originally Posted by gearbox
i noticed for 06 the pilot has projector style parking lights and driving light while the turn signal is a chrome coated silvervision bulb to conceal the amber reflection. I also noticed it had chrome tezza tail lights (yes chrome with red circles). comments?

pics please?

Also, altezza??? oh no, even Honda does it now?? oh bad is it, the whole taillight is chrome??

shame!
Old 01-10-2006
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
http://automobiles.honda.com/models/...odelName=Pilot
Old 01-10-2006
Registered!!

orion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really nice
headlights are fine but the tailights are totally lame. It looks like those from ebay and like those copy cat of Lexus.

Simply compare with with Lexus SUV, it will be obvious when is the real starter of altezza.
Old 01-10-2006
Nothing works better than a Chris except a Honda.

CivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of light
I don't mind the style. I think the actual shape of the headlights looks weird though. They tried to make it more truck like by making it more vertical.

The 2006 Pilot features boldly redesigned headlights and taillights for dramatic affect.
bwahahaha... I can see the drama.
Old 01-10-2006
spell check pwns you

tuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud of
heres pics to help, i do see what your talkin about gearbox. not the best design.

Old 01-10-2006
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
those headlights look really strange to me. and up close the silver amber bulbs were barely coated so you could still see some orange color. hondas other vehicles are starting to get a ricey look to them too. i guess thats the new style of clear lamps.
Old 01-10-2006
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
gearbox, please man. its stock. how can it be rice? are the maxima/sentra lights rice cause they are altezzas stock? idk man. thats a little far...
Old 01-11-2006
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute
just cuz its stock dosent mean it doesnt look ricey.
Old 01-11-2006
Search and Learn

civicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nice
Originally Posted by MajinB
gearbox, please man. its stock. how can it be rice? are the maxima/sentra lights rice cause they are altezzas stock? idk man. thats a little far...
Because it has ugly clear tailights just like new mazda's.

Maxima and sentras taillights as ugly as sin.
Old 01-11-2006
Registered!!

HonCivX02 is an unknown quantity at this point
the taillights look like crap but they probably only did that to get more of a lexus look to it.but the lexus's owns that piece
Old 01-11-2006
Addicted To Boost

02boostlessCIV has a spectacular aura about02boostlessCIV has a spectacular aura about
IMO i trully think this car is the best looking suv in its class, seriously, the other hot ones are fx35 and 45, and pathfinder armada. i trully believe honda is the best looking though, there's just something about it
Old 01-11-2006
Bone Stock!

dalaw is an unknown quantity at this point
The Pilot taillights are rice as hell, and so as the 2005 Toyota Matrix. I dont see the altima as rice though, simply because the model was introduced with the altezza lights, whereas the Pilot and Matrix were introduced with non-altezzas tails and then they switched to altezzas in their mid model freshening. SOrry, dunno what i am talking about myself.
Old 01-11-2006
Registered!!

show0and2go is an unknown quantity at this point
Its just a style. It doesnt look ricey to me...It just looks like a new design
Old 01-11-2006
Back From The Banned!

CuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really nice
Originally Posted by orion_squall
headlights are fine but the tailights are totally lame. It looks like those from ebay and like those copy cat of Lexus.

Simply compare with with Lexus SUV, it will be obvious when is the real starter of altezza.
well, it was actually the Toyota Altezza that started it, hence craptezza I mean Altezza tail lights.... then that design went onto the Toyota Harrier, which was the RX300.
Old 01-12-2006
Premium Member

04hemiboy is just really nice04hemiboy is just really nice04hemiboy is just really nice04hemiboy is just really nice
I was looking at them the other day too.Nice SUV but a rip off on the price of it.The big one this year is going to be the new RAV4
Old 01-12-2006
spoolin by you

Spoolin should not be trustedSpoolin should not be trusted
not a fan of the altezzas. my dad is considering one to replace his pos ford explorer and if he does, im gonna make him get some 05 tails first thing or else im gettin them for him cause altezzas are gay.
Old 01-12-2006
let the devil out

eye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant future
I love my 03 Pilot better
Old 01-12-2006
Premium Member

djmota is just really nicedjmota is just really nicedjmota is just really nicedjmota is just really nice
over all it looks nice. the headlights are fine in my book. but the first mod i would do is a set of red and clear tail lights. Not feelin the tezza style lights in te back
Old 01-12-2006
Bone Stock!

dalaw is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Spoolin
not a fan of the altezzas. my dad is considering one to replace his pos ford explorer and if he does, im gonna make him get some 05 tails first thing or else im gettin them for him cause altezzas are gay.
Another alternative is to get some red lamin x
Old 01-12-2006
Premium Member

they don't make red i think. but you could spray tint them red.