General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

Wow!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2005
That is not an ordinary rabbit tis the most foul cruel beast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by diskreet
the corvette is the biggest disappointment. its just shows gms committment to larger, less powerful engines every time. i really don't have any respect for the car. it sucks.
should of known on a site full of honda civic ricers...
so your going to buy yourself a 486 thousand dallor porsche to beat this corvette because it makes more hp per cylinder..
need I remind you that like I said before pagani zonda
BMw M6, M5
Mercedes sl600 series
Koenigzig
all have bigger displacement than this car! these are the euro cars you love so much lol..
stupid newbs, Stop associating all Gms crap with the corvette. its like associating a civic with an s2000. S2000 driver doesnt want to be associated with your crappy econo box and he isnt.
Corvette has its own plant, own president and own desighners. Same goes with the s2000, same goes with BMW M division. Anyways disrspect the car or not, you'll never own a car faster than a vette in your lifetime unless you waste alot more cash
Im not going to laugh at everyone next year but when your Sub STI'S come with an icky GM badge on them, because they are! You wont mock GM anymore. Its GM new strategy to label all their branches with the GM badge. Yes they own subaru

Last edited by WhiteCastle; 07-12-2005 at 03:13 PM.
Old 07-12-2005
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
um...i could buy an s2k for around 30k and put maybe 10k into it and spank that 600 hp vette all day long. so yeah. not worth the money.
Old 07-12-2005

WhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by MajinB
um...i could buy an s2k for around 30k and put maybe 10k into it and spank that 600 hp vette all day long. so yeah. not worth the money.
actually no you couldnt.. lol It will take you alot more than 10 grand to beat a car has more torque and only weighs 2900pounds
ask s2000man?

Last edited by WhiteCastle; 07-12-2005 at 03:18 PM.
Old 07-12-2005
I like ruining your threads.

NoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to allNoFriends is a name known to all
Originally Posted by MajinB
Ahahahaha, you're a tool.

Wait till I get this, this and this on my imaginary car, then I will spank that Vette. Typical ricer, you have no respect for a car that will destroy anything will ever hope of owning in your lifetime.
Old 07-12-2005
I'll flip out and kill people.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
modoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questioned
twin turbo the vette.
Old 07-12-2005

Originally Posted by modoman
twin turbo the vette.
theres such a thing as too much hp
you watch that hayabusa video I posted on earlier page? thats a twin turbo vette beating it...sigh
Old 07-12-2005
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
hey i am not a ricer. in fact my ride is stock. i am not disrespecting the vette. i just said i wasn't impressed. if you don't like that then sucks for you. and there are plenty of cars that can take a vette. so having said that, don't disrespect me. cause i haven't disrespected you. i eat rice, i am not rice.
Old 07-12-2005

modoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questioned
Originally Posted by WhiteCastle
theres such a thing as *** **** **
you watch that hayabusa video I posted on earlier page? thats a twin turbo vette beating it...sigh
such a thing as what?
Old 07-12-2005
Born in the Island, Raised in the NYC.......Dominicano....Y Que??

kDiAbLo_718 is a jewel in the roughkDiAbLo_718 is a jewel in the roughkDiAbLo_718 is a jewel in the roughkDiAbLo_718 is a jewel in the rough
Is that thing street legal? Cuz if it is, let me kno when its out there so i can stay in the house
Old 07-12-2005

Originally Posted by kDiAbLo_718
Is that thing street legal? Cuz if it is, let me kno when its out there so i can stay in the house
http://www.spdkilz.net/Video-Audio/C...TI%20Vette.wmv
this one is
Old 07-12-2005
Registered!!

zen_master is on a distinguished road
Im not going to laugh at everyone next year but when your Sub STI'S come with an icky GM badge on them, because they are! You wont mock GM anymore. Its GM new strategy to label all their branches with the GM badge. Yes they own subaru
Calm down.

Currently, they (only) own 20% of Subaru (Fuji). They also own 49% of Isuzu.

have you noticed re-"skinned" saab?
http://www.thecarconnection.com/imag...7539_image.jpg

GM-Subaru also developing a CUV in 2006. C=Cross
Old 07-12-2005
My rectum hurts........

Mustang5.0HO is an unknown quantity at this point
never knew we had so much haters in this thread
Old 07-12-2005
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
should of known on a site full of honda civic ricers...
so your going to buy yourself a 486 thousand dallor porsche to beat this corvette because it makes more hp per cylinder..
need I remind you that like I said before pagani zonda
BMw M6, M5
Mercedes sl600 series
Koenigzig
all have bigger displacement than this car! these are the euro cars you love so much lol..
stupid newbs, Stop associating all Gms crap with the corvette. its like associating a civic with an s2000. S2000 driver doesnt want to be associated with your crappy econo box and he isnt.
Corvette has its own plant, own president and own desighners. Same goes with the s2000, same goes with BMW M division. Anyways disrspect the car or not, you'll never own a car faster than a vette in your lifetime unless you waste alot more cash
Look no matter what I say you won't change your opinion that the new corvette is nice.
No matter what you say I will still think it takes a lack of intelligence to own an american car anymore. they are junk from any experience I, or anyone I know, have had.

btw I dont like stis, evos, bmws > 3 series, audi, etc. waste of $$$.

peace out!
Old 07-12-2005
Premium Member

EManEX will become famous soon enoughEManEX will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by zen_master
Calm down.

Currently, they (only) own 20% of Subaru (Fuji). They also own 49% of Isuzu.

have you noticed re-"skinned" saab?
http://www.thecarconnection.com/imag...7539_image.jpg

GM-Subaru also developing a CUV in 2006. C=Cross
In 2002 "General Motors sells its 49% share in Isuzu but quickly turns around to buy 12% back. GM also takes full control of DMAX and Isuzu Motors" - Wikipedia
Old 07-12-2005
Registered!!

Subaru (a Japanese car company, is a subsidiary of Fuji Heavy Industries. General Motors is a 20% minority shareholder.
from Wikipedia too.
Old 07-12-2005
Premium Member

EManEX will become famous soon enoughEManEX will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by zen_master
from Wikipedia too.
I was talking about Isuzu.
Old 07-12-2005
Registered!!

yea i know, i mean....i checked wikipedia also about subaru...i was kind of confused about Fuji...

anywho, back to the topic..

vette is definitely a nice car.....if somebody give me the money to buy american car, it's definitely on my list.....lol.........
Old 07-13-2005
My rectum hurts........

Well my first american car would be the Saleen S7.... If I had the money ofcourse
Old 07-13-2005
4 cyclinders down, 4 to go.....

acjones21 is an unknown quantity at this point
I have the perfect car for you. It has the most HP per liter of any car that I can even dream about, it is really whiny and annoying sounding, and customizations are really cheap-it's an RC car. If you could get one with some VTEC most of you'd probably try to drive one. The HP/L argument is REALLY stupid, it is the ultimate rice excuse, it's like saying-yeah I have a 2 inch *****, but the length to width ratio is way bigger than your 7 inch....
Old 07-13-2005

Originally Posted by diskreet
Look no matter what I say you won't change your opinion that the new corvette is nice.
No matter what you say I will still think it takes a lack of intelligence to own an american car anymore. they are junk from any experience I, or anyone I know, have had.

btw I dont like stis, evos, bmws > 3 series, audi, etc. waste of $$$.

peace out!
wow, how can any car enthusiast hate on 3 series (especially m3's) and audis. seriously, they are engineered badass, and drive unbelievably well. my guess is youve never set foot in one, and might i ask what do you think is a nice car thats not a waste of money?
if you just dont like those cars i understand, but i certainly hope youre not saying what i think youre saying.
Old 07-13-2005

wow, how can any car enthusiast hate on 3 series (especially m3's) and audis. seriously, they are engineered badass, and drive unbelievably well. my guess is youve never set foot in one, and might i ask what do you think is a nice car thats not a waste of money?
if you just dont like those cars i understand, but i certainly hope youre not saying what i think youre saying.
told ya, the kid has no idea what a fast or good handling car is. I can't tell you how many people I have given rides to in the vette and they turn to me and say "jesus" I didnt know these things were that "fast"
As for BMW's nothing and I mean nothing drives better than a BMW. BMW's are the ultimate road sports compact cars in my opinion. They are just dreamy to drive, even the regular three series.
My first car that I learned to drive on was a 3 series 323i to be exsact
ohh ya saleen s7 is not a bad car either, its made in orange county out where I live, another example of a sweet american car. I'm waiting on his new saleen s8 though..S7 lacks qaulity of a carrera GT for the price.
Old 07-13-2005
Registered!!

jackburton will become famous soon enoughjackburton will become famous soon enough
I really think alot of you are ingnorant and have never ridden in the new vette. You just do not know, that thing is a beast. So i cannot even imagine and extra 200 hp and it being lighter, with better handling, it blows my mind. The vette i was in was even an automatic, I know lame, but my friend's dad drives to new york all the time from mayland, and gets stuck in traffic. It is still no excuse.
Please, if you drive one or even ride in one, and come back here and tell me you still hate them i will bend over and take it up the tale pipe, NOT!
Old 07-13-2005
My rectum hurts........

told ya, the kid has no idea what a fast or good handling car is. I can't tell you how many people I have given rides to in the vette and they turn to me and say "jesus" I didnt know these things were that "fast"
As for BMW's nothing and I mean nothing drives better than a BMW. BMW's are the ultimate road sports compact cars in my opinion. They are just dreamy to drive, even the regular three series.
My first car that I learned to drive on was a 3 series 323i to be exsact
ohh ya saleen s7 is not a bad car either, its made in orange county out where I live, another example of a sweet american car. I'm waiting on his new saleen s8 though..S7 lacks qaulity of a carrera GT for the price.
never knew you stayed so close from me lol
Old 07-13-2005
My penis is just like all my posts, very very short

zachgeyer has a spectacular aura aboutzachgeyer has a spectacular aura about
that car is hott
Old 07-13-2005

diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
I said BMWs > (greater than ) 3 series.
as in i like the 3 series but not the 5,6,7.
and most audis suck. i was in a few A4s and any friends of mine that have em say the cars suck. they are always breaking. and $$$ to fix em too. I will admit the S's are nice but they are still a car I would never waste the money on. they don't last that long.

that isnt opinion that is from what audi owners have told me at least. and the 2 bmw owners say its not worth the $$$ to keep the car. including my teacher who drives an M3. the cost to maintain and fix everything that breaks is too high. on the M3 a relay cost over $300 to replace. The part was $30 from the dealership. all the rest was for labor. i say BS... waste of money

yeah the rides ive had in any M3 at about 140mph are fun and the car handles like a dream but its still not worth it to me. Great car. Poor reliability.
Old 07-13-2005
Registered!!

dre2600 is an unknown quantity at this point
Its not so much poor reliability and expensive labour/maintenance, which, I've heard as well, is the case. But a lot of luxury cars are that way nowadays, esp. the German ones. German companies always have a way of making things overly complex, though I have to admit, the original M3 is still on my list of all-time best cars.

The 7 series was never really a performance car anyways so much as a luxo-cruiser or a limo. I'm waiting to see how the new M5 shapes up, from the pics and reviews I've seen it looks badass.
Old 07-13-2005

new M5 looks badass but i bet it will have the same issues bmw has been having since they started; reliability and cost to keep the car running on the road.

the new 6's are ugly bastards though! damn! i just wish the M6 engine/tranny made it to the less hellishly-ugly, and quite beautiful, M3.
Old 07-14-2005
Got Bags?

HondaNation is on a distinguished road
there ya go one more post for ya
Old 07-14-2005

the parts and labor for any german car, of course, is expensive... but bimmers arent unreliable. 2 of my friends have older ones, and 1 of their brothers has a '70 somethin 2002. i work with a guy that has a 98 m3, while it can be expensive to get the maintenance done on it, he doesnt have any reliability issues. runs like a dream with 85k
Old 07-14-2005
formerly 2k1CivicRacer

S2KREY is on a distinguished road
pos...i like my honda better...hehe