General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

Engine noise?

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TuRtLE714 will become famous soon enoughTuRtLE714 will become famous soon enough
Engine noise?

I just bought a 02 civic ex 5 speed. I love it so far, i recently notice that it (engine) has become a bit louder than right when i got it. I took it back to the dealer and they said it was nothing. All my co-workers who are ASE certified said something sounds wrong. They say it may be the values that need to be adjusted. Any one notice this too? Should i go back again and really bitch at them?
Old 01-24-2002
Registered!!

trevor is an unknown quantity at this point
man.....sorry to hear that.......no problems here..............take it back.....tell em you want a new one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG]
Old 01-24-2002
Registered!!

1973 is an unknown quantity at this point
THATS A TOUGH ONE....HONDA, EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE PROBOBLY THE BEST IN TERMS OF TRYING TO DEAL WITH PROBLEMS, WILL PROBOBLY TRY TO STEAR CLEAR OF "NOISES THAT COULD BE SOMETHING"...THE ONLY THING THAT CAN HELP YOU AT THIS POINT IS IF YOU HAD A FREIND WHO WAS A MECHANIC WHO COULD DEFINATLEY TELL YOU THAT THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE CAR........WITHOUT RAPEING YOU TO FIND OUT....THEN YOU COULD TAKE THAT INFO TO HONDA AND SEE WHAT THEY DO.......
Old 01-24-2002
Registered!!

eXNBP is an unknown quantity at this point

<< THATS A TOUGH ONE....HONDA, EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE PROBOBLY THE BEST IN TERMS OF TRYING TO DEAL WITH PROBLEMS >>

yeah right Honda dealing with problems[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG]HAHAHAHAHHA thats a good one As of the engine noise not sure but what are u exactly hearing[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG]
Old 01-24-2002
Registered!!

CIVIC9782 is an unknown quantity at this point
I would take it back to the dealer and complain[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG]
Old 01-24-2002
Registered!!

BiGDoG is on a distinguished road
I have a 2002 civic ex 2dr 5SPD and I also have a sound coming from the engine it goes something like "Tickle Tickle Tickle Tickle Tickle Tickle Tickle Tickle Tickle Tickle Tickle Tickle Tickle v Tickle Tickle Tickle ". I cant hear it from inside the car but when its parked and i go outside with the engine running i hear that tickle sound. Is this normal? Thanks
Old 01-24-2002
AJ
Registered!!

AJ is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah my makes a noise in the wheel well on the hwy over 50 mph and when I crack my window it goes away. Very bizzzar........[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG]
Old 01-24-2002
Registered!!

BiGDoG is on a distinguished road
TTT - Some one plzzz answer my question ... Thanks again. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG]