General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

Damn Carts!

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2005
Nothing works better than a Chris except a Honda.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of light
Damn Carts!

Grrrrrr.... I'm sorry. I'm just venting. I saw a new scratch on the car. It looked like a cart slammed it to it.l It hit the front driver side fender. I'm pissed...

I wonder what I can do to hide the scratches. I probably need to pop the dent out.

What kind of surprises have you found on your car?
Old 05-22-2005
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute
i try to park like a million miles away at the parking area. my brother always say " damn we gonna walk like ****! " LOL.

there was a good post before about getting rid of door dings. something about ice and dryer. it was way back when it's 2k1civic.com so iono where that thread is now.
Old 05-22-2005

CivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of light
I have to buy some of that paint stuff to get rid of the scratches... This is so damn annoying.... Why don't people respect other people's stuff anymore?!!?!?
Old 05-22-2005
Registered!!

jensen is an unknown quantity at this point
i know what you mean, i got hit on the back drivers side, just infront of the taillight, it looks like they got too careless while they were pulling out their car next to mine, i tried to pop out the dent from inside the trunk, it just looks like a crinkled mess now
Old 05-22-2005

chknmnky will become famous soon enough
I found a magical white scrape and dent that stretched from the back of the driver side door to where i found my shredded bumper magically hanging by on lil tiny piece of plastic. Then i found the magical Ford that created such a beautiful piece of art.
Old 05-22-2005

Originally Posted by chknmnky
I found a magical white scrape and dent that stretched from the back of the driver side door to where i found my shredded bumper magically hanging by on lil tiny piece of plastic. Then i found the magical Ford that created such a beautiful piece of art.
I'm sorry, but I couldn't help but laugh while I felt sorry for you...
Old 05-22-2005

chknmnky will become famous soon enough
I tell you, you'll never get over the feeling of hearing this while you are shopping at wal-mart:

PA: "Would the owner of a red sports car, license plate [BEEP] please come to the front desk"
Me: "Hmm, that license plate sounds familar, but I have no where close to a sports car."
Old 05-22-2005
Registered!!

MoniraInc is an unknown quantity at this point
there was a good post before about getting rid of door dings. something about ice and dryer. it was way back when it's 2k1civic.com so iono where that thread is now.[/QUOTE]

ahhhh i need to get my dings out, i got BIG one in my driver side and a little smaller one on the other side. but when its washed it so freaking huge. + being a black car... anyone know any diys?
Old 05-22-2005

^ I gotta find them too. Black cars are horrible to look at when they've got dings man. The dirt is also noticeable...
Old 05-22-2005
Registered!!

Tdoan14 is a jewel in the roughTdoan14 is a jewel in the roughTdoan14 is a jewel in the rough
http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/se...earchid=538150
Old 05-22-2005
Da Drilla From Manila

bluesi05 is an unknown quantity at this point
i hate it when u park a million miles away and some jackass with a pos parks next to you!
Old 05-22-2005
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute
drilla from manila?
Old 05-22-2005
Registered!!

MYK1013 is an unknown quantity at this point
just the other day, I found another ding on the right side of my car and it just pissed me the hell off. No matter how careful we are trying to park in isolation or next to nicer cars, some people just dont give a flying f*ck about their cars and other people's cars.
!@#$! $%#@ ^&%$ **&^%$* ^^&%$%^ !!! sorry, I just had to vent.
Old 05-22-2005
Registered!!

xtreme26 has a spectacular aura aboutxtreme26 has a spectacular aura aboutxtreme26 has a spectacular aura about
once someone left a cart rolling in the middle of the parking lot, and out of all the cars to hit, it hit. lukily there wasnt any scratches

Last edited by xtreme26; 07-29-2005 at 02:03 PM.
Old 05-22-2005
Registered!!

Tipsy_AA has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Someone threw something out on the highway, ****in being lucky that i am, hit my front bumper leaving some chipped off paint.
Old 05-22-2005
Registered!!

mrchowmein has a spectacular aura aboutmrchowmein has a spectacular aura aboutmrchowmein has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by MYK1013
just the other day, I found another ding on the right side of my car and it just pissed me the hell off. No matter how careful we are trying to park in isolation or next to nicer cars, some people just dont give a flying f*ck about their cars and other people's cars.
!@#$! $%#@ ^&%$ **&^%$* ^^&%$%^ !!! sorry, I just had to vent.
actually i think its worse when you park next to nice cars, ive seen alot of ppl with nice cars who treat them poorly and treat cars next to it poorly. if you have enough money, you dont give a hoot. same thing when you park next to beaters.
Old 05-23-2005

I wish I could slap everyone that hit my car... just so they could feel the pain I feel...