General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

Honda crv

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2005
im stock now! T.T

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Civic_RedLine will become famous soon enough
Honda crv

my sis is buying a crv. i want her to know what shes going to ride for years before she pays 20k+ for it.
i know civic is coming out with different model in 2006 or something like that. does anyone know if the crv will change too?
Old 01-16-2005
Nothing works better than a Chris except a Honda.

CivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of light
It will after they bring out the new Civic. They'll still have to work on any kinks that will have though, I say go for the CRV.
Old 01-17-2005
im stock now! T.T

Civic_RedLine will become famous soon enough
I just told her to wait til end of this year for 06s to come out. She bought an 04 civic one year ago.
thanks but does anyone have any info on crvs instead of civics. I saw some pics for the 06 civics but not crvs.
Old 01-17-2005
Nothing works better than a Chris except a Honda.

CivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of light
well, not much or any info on has been relased at all... you should probably go for the current one, they'll release a new CRV a couple of months after the Civic, so it might take up to a year. If you're sister can wait that long...
Old 01-17-2005
Registered!!

bhc786 is an unknown quantity at this point
The new CRV is expected to go on sale by the end of this year or beggining of next year, definently after the new civic comes out....

Overall the CRV is a great SUV... i think it has like 170 hp (not sure about the exact #) with an i-vtec... THe gas mileage is impressive for an SUV its like 24 mpg average... i test drove one and i wouldnt mind getting one over my civic...

I would say for your sister to go for it....
Old 01-17-2005
One Slow Civic.... But I can take turns pretty well :-)

Blahman2 should not be trustedBlahman2 should not be trustedBlahman2 should not be trustedBlahman2 should not be trusted
I wonder if I can take the k-series out of my dads crv and replace it with my d-series.... Well I know I can. But think he'll notice? hehe.
Old 01-17-2005
Registered!!

bhc786 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Blahman2
I wonder if I can take the k-series out of my dads crv and replace it with my d-series.... Well I know I can. But think he'll notice? hehe.
i know some people who have dropped a k-series into their civics... and for the civic it makes a big difference....

As for your father noticing... he definently would feel the lack of power with the d-series powering his CRV
Old 01-17-2005
I went to prison a boy and came out a man with a sore ass!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
QBoi is a glorious beacon of lightQBoi is a glorious beacon of lightQBoi is a glorious beacon of lightQBoi is a glorious beacon of lightQBoi is a glorious beacon of lightQBoi is a glorious beacon of light
He'll be like, "WTH $**#@&*@$& THIS POS AINT MOVING $&*@*$ IM CALLING UP HONDA AND LAWSUITING THEIR $*(#$*()@*$()* BUTTARSE"

j/p
Old 01-17-2005
One Slow Civic.... But I can take turns pretty well :-)

Blahman2 should not be trustedBlahman2 should not be trustedBlahman2 should not be trustedBlahman2 should not be trusted
lol, it would be funny though.
Old 01-17-2005
Registered!!

wrussi is an unknown quantity at this point
probably until 07 - 08 they will change it the crv is really cool my mom and my dad each bought one for themselves