General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

SiR Emblems on Stock 2k1

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2001
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sablecivic is an unknown quantity at this point
SiR Emblems on Stock 2k1

Someone going to SIU (Southern Illinois University) always parks their red 2k1 featuring an SiR emblem, little mugen stickers on the side, and a big coffee can around here. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG]

Whoever it is should be ashamed [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/IMG]
Old 12-10-2001
Registered!!

NeoMagus is an unknown quantity at this point
theres a lot of ppl on here who should be ashamed of there cars. But whatever they did to there car, they obviously like it, and since you dont pay for there cars, you obviously dont have an opinion. So can it.
Old 12-10-2001
Registered!!

silverdevil is a glorious beacon of lightsilverdevil is a glorious beacon of lightsilverdevil is a glorious beacon of lightsilverdevil is a glorious beacon of lightsilverdevil is a glorious beacon of lightsilverdevil is a glorious beacon of light
Well, everyone is entitled to their opinion. They are like @$$ holes, everyone's got one and they all stink.
Old 12-10-2001
Registered!!

RenegadeTigZ is an unknown quantity at this point
wait??? how do you know its not engine swap with an SiR??? it maybe a lot of money spent at the shops, but its doable.
Old 12-10-2001
Registered!!

speed werx is an unknown quantity at this point

<< Someone going to SIU (Southern Illinois University) always parks their red 2k1 featuring an SiR emblem, little mugen stickers on the side, and a big coffee can around here. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG]

Whoever it is should be ashamed [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/IMG]
>>

dude, its MY car! and its a work in progress. and your RSX is bone *** stock! its my ride and ill do as i please to it, so mind your business. im guessing youre the one who put a note on my car sayin " this is not an sir but an ex which is realy slow. im sorry i couldnt afford an RSX like you, i work my *** off and pay for mine and attend school, so if my car appears to be incomplete to you, thats because it is. ooh, and the reason it even has an SIR emblem is because i scratched some paint when i was shaving the emblems, and needed to improvise. if you dont like it, too bad. i am going for a JDM like look anyway, i know have black light housings too, and if you dont like those either, guess what, DONT CARE!!!!!!!!!![IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG]
Old 12-10-2001
Registered!!

Yea u tell him!!

f@gs if ya aint got nothin good to say dont say it at all
Old 12-10-2001
Registered!!

Just thought that I'd tell you that everyone around here is laughing their *** off at your poser car.

Also, you may not want to ASSume that a car is "bone *** stock" just because it's not covered in emblems. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG]
Old 12-10-2001
Registered!!

<< Just thought that I'd tell you that everyone around here is laughing their *** off at your poser car.

Also, you may not want to ASSume that a car is "bone *** stock" just because it's not covered in emblems. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG]
>>

well you said my car was stock also, when you even pointed out it had an exhaust, so um that made sense[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG] so DO YOU have any mods? do you even have a 2k1 civic?????? and i am takin off the mugen stickers, because i decided not to go with mugen rims etc. so i hope that pleases you.
Old 12-10-2001
Registered!!

<< Just thought that I'd tell you that everyone around here is laughing their *** off at your poser car.

>>

well you said my car was stock also, when you even pointed out it had an exhaust, so um that made sense[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG] so DO YOU have any mods? do you even have a 2k1 civic?????? and i am takin off the mugen stickers, because i decided not to go with mugen rims etc. so i hope that pleases you.
Old 12-10-2001
Registered!!

My mods so far are PIAA Super Plasma bulbs, an Infinity Perfect 12.1, and soon an AEM CAI.

Would you like to know what doesn't make sense? You say you're trying to give your 7th generation Civic a "JDM like look" but you do so by slapping on a Canadian SiR emblem. And why did you even put an improper emblem on in the first place? Because you were incompetent when you were trying to shave your EX emblem. [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]

And about if I have a 2k1 Civic. The arrow in my signature means I had a 2k1 and now I have an RSX-S.

Be careful taking of the Mugen stickers. You may scratch your car again
Old 12-10-2001
Registered!!

<< My mods so far are PIAA Super Plasma bulbs, an Infinity Perfect 12.1, and soon an AEM CAI. >>

Saying youll have something soon dosnt count last time I checked. Quit raggin the poor guy, theres plenty of ppl out there with worse off cars then him....and heres some advice you might wanna heed before instigating again

[IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG]
Old 12-10-2001
Registered!!

bluecoupe is an unknown quantity at this point
to each their own.

and...

<< Would you like to know what doesn't make sense? You say you're trying to give your 7th generation Civic a "JDM like look" but you do so by slapping on a Canadian SiR emblem. >>

there are SiR's in japan bro
engin codes (including jdm SiR)
Old 12-10-2001
Registered!!

nice link. I don't see SiR on there for 7G Civic, though. thanks anyway
Old 12-10-2001
Registered!!

wow! lightbulbs AND speakers! and youre raggin on my mods!!!![IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG] say what you want, but at least im makin an effort to make my ride how I want it. so no one elses opionion matters to me. when you have done some real mods to your car, come back and bitch at me. in stead of being an ***, how bout bein cool and share constructive critisisim, and not just disin peoples rides.
Old 12-10-2001
Registered!!

Unstoppable is an unknown quantity at this point
Sablecivic, you're a cocky little b!tch, putting notes on the car. If you know who he is Mugen, I would beat his a$$ to a bloody pulp.
Oh wow, your car is not that much better.
A RSX with PIAA bulbs, Lol, nice mods, my cup holder makes my car go faster than those PIAA bulbs.

Mugen, don't listen to him. If you feel Mugen stickers and SiR emblems are gonna make your car faster, than so be it! J/k
Most people have to pay for their own living, food, gas, insurance, payments for the car and don't have money to mod it yet.
Why are you flaming him for?
This isn't what the 2k1 community is about.
Old 12-10-2001
Registered!!

TuffVietta should not be trusted
u go mugen!! ignore f@gz like sable who think they're the **** cuz they got the money to go buy a rsx type s ...with brand new lightbulbs...lol
Old 12-10-2001
Registered!!

Unstoppable,
you're an illiterate little b!tch. he said I was probably the one who did, but I'm not. looks like there are other people out there who can spot posers like this kid.

And TuffVieta, make fun of PIAA all you want. Then go ahead and make fun of other respectable companies.

So sorry that I work and can afford my car. Maybe if you ask your parents they'll buy you one and then you and Mugen-Wannabe can get together and slap some cool Type-R stickers on it. poser qu33rs.
Old 12-10-2001
Registered!!

bambuski is an unknown quantity at this point
so much hate in the world...
Old 12-10-2001
Registered!!

sablecivic,
this forum is not ment for bitching and raggin on peoples rides. if you dont have anything positive to bring, then why are you still on this forum. most people are here to help others and youre not helpin anyone here. if you did not leave a note on my car, i appoligize for the claim. im not building my ride up to please anyone but me. and hey, ive got piaa's too(kick *** lights by the way) but im makin an attept to personalize my car, and if it doesnt fit into a category perfectly, then oh well!!! thats why they call it CUSTOMizing. im not trying to emulate a particular model, just a style. I was in process of doing a mugen styling when i chaged my mind. i was even taking cues from the 2002 ITR, and was gunna have other custom work done to make it appear to be of a mugen style. so i do take some steps to be somewhat correct.

Old 12-10-2001
Registered!!

I'm illiterate?
I normally do not endorse overtly berating morons in public, but you're an odd exception.
People like you who act like snobs and make condescending remarks really tick me off.
So you're better off than that Mugen economically. So what? Do you feel the need to brag about it on some internet forum? Is this the kind of **** that turns you on? I've seen **** with more content, than what you have in that pea size brain of yours.
He doesn't have money to make actual mods yet, and you're flaming him for that?
Like he said in his post, he put Mugen stickers on his car because he was going to get Mugen rims.
I see nothing wrong with posting stickers of something he has
I have a Civic EX and I'm only 18, what car did you manage to drive when you were 18?
Some beat down 80' car?
Treat others how you would like to be treated. Mugen if you know who this Sable guy is in real life, than I'll deal with his punk a$$. He mouths off way too much. What mod are you going to do next Sablecivic? Change your interior lights? Add a gas cap hanger? OEM floor mats?
Keep up the good work man.
Old 12-10-2001
Registered!!

BluBttrflie is an unknown quantity at this point
sablecivic,
man, you’re pathetic. Just ‘cause someone’s not as rich as you or as “lucky” as you to have such a “nice” car doesn’t mean you can diss their ride. I’ve seen plenty of other worse-looking cars on the BU campus (yeah I go there) that are more worth the laughter than Mugen’s, who’s isn’t finished (by far… I know him so I know his past, and possible future, mod ideas). I think you need to GROW UP, get over the fact that you’re not a gift to the world and neither is your car [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG] , and realize that not EVERYONE can put hundreds to thousands of dollars into their car at once, let alone have such a ‘nice’ one as *other people… some people have more important things on their mind. [IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG]

Old 12-10-2001
Registered!!

Something he has? Um, he had the stock 15" hubcaps on there; not Mugen rims. His little stickers reflect things that he doesn't have. So yes, you are illiterate.

When I was 18, I "managed" to drive a 2k1 Civic. Not some beatdown 80's car like you were born in. And once again, you proved you can't read. My next modification is an AEM CAI when it is released.

What is truly pathetic is having your girlfriend (in the case of Mugen-Wannabe and BluBttrflie) sign up on here just to back you up for no reason. Bang up job kiddies.
Old 12-10-2001
Registered!!

SatinSilver2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point

<< A RSX with PIAA bulbs, Lol, nice mods, my cup holder makes my car go faster than those PIAA bulbs. >>

LOL!! that made me laugh for a good 5 minutes..
Old 12-10-2001
Registered!!

BluBttrflie is an unknown quantity at this point
That's not the only reason I signed up jerk, believe it or not there is a chick or two in this world who's into cars... and I happen to be one of them.

Get over yourself, man. You're makin' me sick. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG]
Old 12-10-2001
Registered!!

WOW!!!!!! your head is big, just like your icon. good choice[IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG]
Old 12-10-2001
Registered!!

Want to clarify again how I'm "supposedly" illiterate again?
From reading his reply, I said he was "going" to get Mugen rims, that was to justify his point of having Mugen stickers in the first place. You prove yourself to be illiterate. How hyporcritical. How about reading my posts before calling others illiterate, okay kiddy?
Your next mod is AEM CAI eh? If there is a god, I hope you get hydrolock, because you certainly deserve it.
Oh look, I think it's past your bed time now. Run along now before daddy has to bust out the old belt and give your a$$ a good old fashion beating.
Go crawl back under the rock you came from. Most of the people on these boards provide useful information or positive feedback about other people's rides. This is why D created these forums, to unite all the 2K1 civic owners to help out each other. You on the other hand, was totally against the whole reason this site was based on. Please leave these forums and return to your old home, http://www.KKK.com
I'm sure your friends have missed you. You are one brain cell short from a 12 year old mentally challenged kid. Work on it, I'm sure one day you'll make it.
In the mean time, feel free to pull your head out of your a$$. Get off your high horse, comments like yours are no place for here.

Oh Btw, I don't have mommy and daddy supporting me. I have my EX and 8 grand saved up. All me. *yawn*, you're not even worth my time.
Old 12-10-2001
Registered!!

Oh no, you didn't just make a crack about my icon.

I seriously didn't intend to start a thread with this tone but looking back at my initial post, I can see how it happened. I was just trying to say that slapping on an SiR sticker is saying your car is something it isn't. Bottom line.

And unstoppable, I don't take crap from little children like yourself. I bet you would die if you didn't have mommy and daddy to support you

Thank you for being wrong about everything you said and oh so entertaining.
Old 12-10-2001
OyD
Registered!!

OyD is an unknown quantity at this point
yawn[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/IMG]