General 6th Gen Got a question or want to post but it doesn't quite fall under any other topic? Post up here!

1997 Honda Civic HX 5 Speed MT Engine Wiring Harness search

Old 05-27-2018
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jven3569 is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation 1997 Honda Civic HX 5 Speed MT Engine Wiring Harness search

Hello, I am new to this forum, have never join one in my life but this fix has gotten me cornered. Recently came across a great deal on a 1997 Civic HX coupe. Unfortunately, it's seeming like I get what I paid for. After having a fuel injector not only leak but ignite under the hood, I've managed to replaced the luckily small fire damage. The components damaged included all vacuum lines to intake manifold, egr valve, distributor cap, spark plug wires, 4 fuel injectors, and the engine wiring harness section that connected into the fuel injectors (other plugs also melted but still functional). I've managed to replace everything cheaply as I expected to experience on a Honda but now my repair work has come to a halt. I soldered and rewired the fuel injector plugs and came across an issue. The #4 injector was not firing. It is not a faulty injector as it is new. I used a functioning plug from another injector and it worked as it should. Right now car is idling between 500 and 1000 rpms and running on only 3 of 4 injectors. No check engine light. No Salvage yards near me have HX civics (central Phoenix, Az) and no ones seems to know this model exists lol. Only thing online are Automatic HX Engine Harnesses and I need a Manual Transmission one and do not want to cough it up for a new one. Sorry for long post but I need help locating one for a decent price, if anyone has one laying around message me. Thank you for your time.

TLDR; Looking for Honda Civic HX 5 Speed MT fully functioning Engine Wiring Harness between years 1996-1998