North East Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

update on my civy

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2002
sometimes i pee when i laugh
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to beholdsivikchik is a splendid one to behold
update on my civy

well i dropped her off today at 230... [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/IMG] i was handed the keys to a 2002 mitsubishi lancer... now i dunno if i was spose to be excited or whatever but my god... that car is the slowest pos i ever drove... i mean no pick up, no *****, no nada... [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG] stupid thing... so anyways... i get my baby back on friday[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG] yay!!!!!!!! i miss her already... i gave her a bath and cleaned her inside and waxed her... im such a good mommy... ok, anyways... thats that...

then... i decided to clean the motor (thanx to grey and blk for telling me it was nasty) [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG] and my intake is literally falling apart... ill have to show u guys what i mean but i thought i was gunna fall over and die... i mean wtf?? it is a 200$ intake!!! its not spose to break... eh, whatever...

next prob... my breaks squeek... already... [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG] i hate this car... lol... i shudda bought a kia, that way i wouldnt care 1/2 as much...

i havent heard from becca in about a week... hope she is ok... shes spose to be home the 9th... er... uh... its the 12th.... hmmm... oh well... im sure shes called... i think

that was some fcuked up ish in ot... about the celica guy... i wanted to cry... right pill[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG]???

well thats all for now... maybe ill update this tomorrow... itll be "sivik's bs page"... [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/IMG]
Old 08-13-2002
Wicked Pissah Admin
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Havok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant future
I enjoyed the update on everything...

oh, and it's BRAKES.... [IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG]

(I couldn't resist....)
Old 08-13-2002
Retired Super Mod and STILL Pimpin' Yo Mama

Blk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to beholdBlk4blk2K1 is a splendid one to behold
[hr]Originally posted by: Havok2K1
I enjoyed the update on everything...

oh, and it's BRAKES.... [IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG]

(I couldn't resist....)[hr]

Good eye my friend.. Hope she turns out to be 99.9% when you get her back...
Old 08-13-2002
Registered!!

RSX XTC is an unknown quantity at this point
so if your baby is ready, do you plan to take her to Six Flags with us all ?
Old 08-14-2002
Registered!!

TwilightX is an unknown quantity at this point
You better be going Danielle! I'll be hella mad if I don't see you up there at M's place...
Old 08-14-2002
DIY King

Grey has a spectacular aura aboutGrey has a spectacular aura about
Word! We need to see the civic. We need to see the engine bay. We need to see the SRI. We also need to see you!