North East Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

while im at it, can i borrow your headlights?

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2005
Go Team Venture!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
againifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of light
while im at it, can i borrow your headlights?

i need to borrow someones 01-03 headlights (stock or something legal with an amber reflector).. "you have to have the amber reflector in the front and a red one on the back to pass inspection here"... or well.. thats what the guy at the inspection place told me when he said he wasnt gunna waste my time and fail me cuz i dont have a amber reflector in the front..
so if anyones got some lights i can borrow for a day (ill letcha hold my aftermarket ones till i give them back so that you will have headlights if you dont have them just layin around..)
i screwed up and sold my stock ones and then realized i needed to get an inspection..

i only need them long enough to get the inspection then ill give them right back i promise

and if you dont know how to take them out or whatever ill do it for you and put them back and all that good stuff

i need to do this before the end of the month (august)
Old 08-03-2005
Still in the game...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
scatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to behold
sorry man, cant help ya here.....all my 01-03 headlights are gone
Old 08-04-2005
ALGARETE

PICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of light
go somewhere else
Old 08-05-2005
Go Team Venture!

againifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of light
i need some headlights... comeone.. someone must still be rockin some stock lights.. i only need the for like an hour
Old 08-05-2005
Registered!!

pon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nice
Originally Posted by againifall
i need some headlights... comeone.. someone must still be rockin some stock lights.. i only need the for like an hour
Amber bulbs or yellow stickey stuff on the outside!!
Old 08-05-2005
Go Team Venture!

i dont wanna put sticky stuff on the car

but it looks like thats what im gunna have to do...

this also means i finally have to aim my highbeams.. crap.. i suck at aiming headlights.. it took like an hour for me to get my low beams right and they are still slightly off... oh well
Old 08-06-2005
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute
chester ur such a tard lol jk
Old 08-09-2005
Registered!!

02SILVEREX has a little shameless behaviour in the past
I work for a shop that does inspections. That shop you went to is F***ed up. Easy fix though... Just put amber bulbs in the turn signal.
Old 08-09-2005
Go Team Venture!

i have amber bulbs.. its the reflector thing they wont pass me for.. but im just gunna suck it up and put some masking tape down and then stick on some of those trailor reflectors so i can pass..

i got chewed to crap lastnight aiming my headlights.. i never bothered to aim the highbeams cuz i never use them... good god they are still so off its not even funny