North East Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

Rear-ended N E 1 know...

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2004
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ksaness02civic is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Rear-ended N E 1 know...

Yeah so I was rear-ended yesterday afternoon at a stoplight. Good news is that my insurance is obviously going to fix/replace what ever was smashed on my car. I was just wondering if anyone knew of a place in Western MA - Near Greenfield that does good work. The place I had install it originally sucked and it never matched up with my car. I have a Wings West Avenger rear bumper. Some Altezza tails which I won't be replacing I'm going to put my stock tails back on There will probably be other bodywork too I can’t tell if the trunk or rear quarter panels were messed up but they might be.
Old 05-09-2004
DIY King

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Grey has a spectacular aura aboutGrey has a spectacular aura about
Not sure of any place near Greenfield, MA? Although I've got a general tip for you... If you're going to have it fixed 100% by the insurance company, then it's best to use a place that's not on their "reccomended" list. Their reccomended list may simply be a place that gives the appraiser or the adjuster a kick-back and over-charges your insurance company. Not sure how this would be bad for you, but it's stupid that other people are profiting from your misfortune like that.

Anyway, you can read some stuff online about it. It's interesting. I'de reccomend one place I went to. Not close by any means. Not easy to find either. It's Citi Autobody in Boston. They have a website too. I had my sister's car done there. They do very good work. Flawless actually. They will negotiate with your insurance company adjustor and they will fix everything 100%. Good luck!