South Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, West Virginia

December show in FLorida!

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
REDchirp should not be trustedREDchirp should not be trusted
December show in FLorida!

THe show is at Love Nissan... it is Dec. 14... price is free to enter.... and there are drinks and stuff like that.... so... lemme know to see how many are going... but our team is gonna win most participation and best import... so come out just to get ideas... lol
Old 11-26-2002

Chris2k1civic is an unknown quantity at this point
theres also one in kissimmee by 3 productions.. its suposably gonnabe a wild show theres gonna be magazine crews there to like import tuner, ect. but registration is 6 a.m. to 11 a.m. and the show will start at 10 and end at 7. Its 30 to enter your car and 15 to just park and go...
Old 11-26-2002
em2

sspem2 has a spectacular aura aboutsspem2 has a spectacular aura about
[hr]Originally posted by: gangsta
THe show is at Love Nissan... it is Dec. 14... price is free to enter.... and there are drinks and stuff like that.... so... lemme know to see how many are going... but our team is gonna win most participation and best import... so come out just to get ideas... lol[hr]
im there. when the show starts cuz i work saturdays form 8-4.[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG]. ill be there around 5-530. ill have my kit painted by then. where is this love nissan place at?
oh and gangsta remember seeing a silver 7thgen on the hwy about 3 weeks ago looking at you and you just took off. that was me. i was trying to catch up but the dam traffic.[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG] ill see you there i guess. and oh more thing lol whats your team name and are you accepting new members cuz i wanna be on a team. talk to people and hang out and work on each others cars. if you are let me know. if not oh well.[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG]
Old 11-26-2002
Registered!!

R3DF0G is an unknown quantity at this point
[hr]Originally posted by: Chris2k1civic
theres also one in kissimmee by 3 productions.. its suposably gonnabe a wild show theres gonna be magazine crews there to like import tuner, ect. but registration is 6 a.m. to 11 a.m. and the show will start at 10 and end at 7. Its 30 to enter your car and 15 to just park and go...[hr]
after the last III productions show we went to, there's no way in hell I'm paying 30 bucks to enter that. Just ask Dave, Phill, or Id-they'll tell you the same thing.

.....and besides that, i have no time off until after Christmas-sucks, but it pays the bills.[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/IMG]
Old 11-26-2002
Registered!!

My team is... Team Kaos... and we do accept new members... but we have a grading scale... we judge ur car by points and if u total out to enough points then ur in if we all agree... and u have to hang out with us sunday nights ... we eat at restuarants and talk about what coming up in the month...... the love nissan show starts at 7-9 (registration) and at 9 judging... and at 10 awards and door prizes anounced... 1sikcivic i'll see ya there.. ur girl's pretty fine too
Old 11-27-2002
em2

My team is... Team Kaos... and we do accept new members... but we have a grading scale... we judge ur car by points and if u total out to enough points then ur in if we all agree... and u have to hang out with us sunday nights ... we eat at restuarants and talk about what coming up in the month...... the love nissan show starts at 7-9 (registration) and at 9 judging... and at 10 awards and door prizes anounced... 1sikcivic i'll see ya there.. ur girl's pretty fine too[hr]

hehehe thanks man. you seen her in my car with me. she is fine uh.[IMG]i/expressions/demon.gif[/IMG] shes from barbados. we been going out for 7 months now. I LOVE HER!
Old 11-27-2002

Chris2k1civic is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah i still dont have a cool with gangsta so i guess i wont be going to that show
Old 11-27-2002
Registered!!

hey..... i am not here to fight with anybody... or get any bad reps.... but don't be talking **** about me..... u don't know me... just cause u wanna get in bed with crissy ( don't mean u can try to rip on me about my team makin fun of her ****.... and i hope u don't come... more room for better cars and people that respect me and my team with good *** cars!!!!
Old 11-27-2002
Registered!!

MOUSE is an unknown quantity at this point
y cant everyone just get along life is to short to argue
Old 11-27-2002
Registered!!

well.... if anybody else is interested.... it's supposed to be a decent show.... with a lot of nice cars... because it's is in between tampa and orlando.... so.... i hope so of us with the nicer 01's and 02's can show em up
Old 11-28-2002
em2

well.... if anybody else is interested.... it's supposed to be a decent show.... with a lot of nice cars... because it's is in between tampa and orlando.... so.... i hope so of us with the nicer 01's and 02's can show em up[hr]
im going just give me the address to this place gangsta. oh and ill bring my fine gf [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG] [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]. i want to join your team but i dont think you guys will accept me cuz my car isnt all that right now. i just got it in september and all i have is 18's and my body kit. maybe in a few months i got $$$ coming in to me and ill have my ride looking like one of a kind so maybe then i can join you guys. ill see you at the show gangsta.
Old 11-28-2002
End Bringer

Voiceofid is an unknown quantity at this point
[hr]Originally posted by: FocusKiller
[hr]Originally posted by: Chris2k1civic
theres also one in kissimmee by 3 productions.. its suposably gonnabe a wild show theres gonna be magazine crews there to like import tuner, ect. but registration is 6 a.m. to 11 a.m. and the show will start at 10 and end at 7. Its 30 to enter your car and 15 to just park and go...[hr]
after the last III productions show we went to, there's no way in hell I'm paying 30 bucks to enter that. Just ask Dave, Phill, or Id-they'll tell you the same thing.

.....and besides that, i have no time off until after Christmas-sucks, but it pays the bills.[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/IMG][hr]
yeah, never will i go to another 3 production show again (unless hector is there [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG] )

is it just me, or do gangsta talk a lot of smack, EVERYTIME he post?
Old 11-28-2002
Registered!!

Well, when he makes posts like that, just ignore them. Flaming him does nothing.

"Never argue with an idiot: they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

........so, if you don't like his attitude, ignore it instead of responding to it. Makes you look bad when you can't just leave it well enough alone.
Old 11-30-2002
Registered!!

1CHICScivic is an unknown quantity at this point
[hr]Originally posted by: 1siksivik
THe show is at Love Nissan... it is Dec. 14... price is free to enter.... and there are drinks and stuff like that.... so... lemme know to see how many are going... but our team is gonna win most participation and best import... so come out just to get ideas... lol[hr]
im there. when the show starts cuz i work saturdays form 8-4.[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG]. ill be there around 5-530. ill have my kit painted by then. where is this love nissan place at?
oh and gangsta remember seeing a silver 7thgen on the hwy about 3 weeks ago looking at you and you just took off. that was me. i was trying to catch up but the dam traffic.[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG] ill see you there i guess. and oh more thing lol whats your team name and are you accepting new members cuz i wanna be on a team. talk to people and hang out and work on each others cars. if you are let me know. if not oh well.[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG][hr]
Old 11-30-2002
Registered!!

Love nissan is in crystal river on us 19[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/IMG]
Old 12-01-2002

hey tim and c-way we should do something in tampa after the new year.. i wont be here for the Z-Hills show i will be skiing hahah.. but sometime after that??
Old 12-01-2002
Registered!!

lol yea that's a good idea.....they still haven't posted the date for the next hondaland show, but I imagine it'll probably be in January sometime.
Old 12-01-2002

well if its in january and not on the 17-20 i will go
Old 12-01-2002
Registered!!

yea.... well.... if anybody know's exactly where the show is.... give out directions... i mean i have the flyer ... and the address but i'm not sure on exactly how to get there???? so if anybody else knows where love nissan is... and has directions.. it would be greatly appreciated

[IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG]
Old 12-01-2002
em2

yea.... well.... if anybody know's exactly where the show is.... give out directions... i mean i have the flyer ... and the address but i'm not sure on exactly how to get there???? so if anybody else knows where love nissan is... and has directions.. it would be greatly appreciated

[IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][hr]
give us the addy ill find my way.

Old 12-01-2002

yea jsut give us the addy and we can do a mapquest
Old 12-01-2002
Registered!!

TrippinOvaNuttin is an unknown quantity at this point
What's going on? I am always readin every single post but never reply b/c i dont want to sound like an ignorant newbie if i have nothing of importance to say. I am from brandon (near tampa) and am definetly interested in going to this show. I do not have much done to my car, but I want to see the full potential (in person - not pics). So if anyone has info or anything im me on aim (TrippinOvaNuttin). Thank you
Old 12-01-2002

tim (focuskiller) lives in brandon
Old 12-02-2002
Registered!!

[hr]Originally posted by: civic01cgp
tim (focuskiller) lives in brandon[hr]
yea, I'm in the brandon area, but I can't go to this Love Nissan show. Work sucks, ya know?..................if anyone else plans on going to the Z-hills show in January, I know I can make that one....................
Old 12-02-2002
Registered!!

you can take the veterans highway all the way north to the end and that will take you to 98 then you go west on 98 to us 19 then go right . love nissan is about 15 miles down on the right. if you dont want to pay to ride on the highway you can take 75 but let me know i can tell you either way
Old 12-04-2002
Registered!!

JetBlackBWLX is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey, I just got to Brandon from VA and I'm tryin to go to the show but I just got here a week ago so I dont know where nothin is around here. My car looks pretty good right now but my body kit isnt completely dont but if it is I am trying to put it in this show you guys are talking about I have to get some dents and things taken care of..ooh yea Gagsta how many cars do you got in your team? I was lookin to join a team down here my team in VA is called -Real G Image-
Old 12-05-2002
End Bringer

Voiceofid is an unknown quantity at this point
[hr]Originally posted by: FocusKiller
[hr]Originally posted by: civic01cgp
tim (focuskiller) lives in brandon[hr]
yea, I'm in the brandon area, but I can't go to this Love Nissan show. Work sucks, ya know?..................if anyone else plans on going to the Z-hills show in January, I know I can make that one....................[hr]
my car is going into the shop next week for the rear quarter pannel dammage, the whole team ssc will be at the z-hill show both days, and i think i'll be tagging along too.

i should be getting my mr2 soon after that too
Old 12-06-2002

supermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to all
If I go, I'll win and take your trophie
[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
Old 12-06-2002
em2

does anybody have the addy to this place so i can go? cuz i have no clue.[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG]
Old 12-13-2002
Registered!!

so has anyone decided to go to this love nissan show yet?? im wondering if its gonna be any good theres only 3 trophies to be won.. they are best of show, best import and best club participation so is it atually worth going to???