South Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, West Virginia

Early headcount for 2003 mid-atlantic meet

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2002
Mex
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mex is a jewel in the roughMex is a jewel in the roughMex is a jewel in the rough
Early headcount for 2003 mid-atlantic meet

If you don't know already, we're having a huge mid-atlantic meet in Lebanon, Pennsylvania sometime this July. We're expecting a huge turnout (more than double what we had last year), hopefully from the north east forums and even those in the immediate mid-west too. we are getting coverage from Honda Tuning, and Hi-Rev Tuners is showing an interest as well.

the point of this thread is to raise awareness and get an early headcount to see who is considering/planning to attend this meet. I know for some of you this meet is practically a day away from where you live, but maybe you'll be in the region that week visiting family or something [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG] [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG] If you are intersted, PM or IM robbclark1 with your email address. he will be contacting people with important info about the meet. eventually we'll have a website running with maps and further information. you can also check out the thread in the mid-atlantic forums. there are hotels in the area, as people have already indicated they would want to spend the night after driving 5+ hours to get to the meet site. for this reason, you may wanna come as a group and share a room if you're good friends with other fellow 7th geners. Post any questions you may have, and start planning in advance!
Old 11-25-2002
Registered!!

Klassy1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks, Mex![IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG] It looks great.
Old 12-07-2002
The Fallen Angel . . .

Vizyun is an unknown quantity at this point
Just an update. The date's been all but finalized: JULY 19th 2003!!!!

Come on, all you dirty, dirty peeps. . . I'm from NC, and I've made the trek from as far as Florida to as far as Boston in a day, and it AIN'T as bad as that . . . so if YOU want to be at the first 7th gen meet covered by Honda Tuning Magazine (and possibly Hi-Rev Tuners, if ya care), then get off your lazy *****, and haul Civic to Lebanon PA! We have several members staying overnight, and it's gonna be an all day affair. We're cookin' out, playin' ball, showin' off our rides, and representing 7th gens to the UTMOST! Be there, or trade in and buy an Aerio!
Old 12-13-2002
Registered!!

Klassy1 is an unknown quantity at this point
**I just wanted make everyone aware that two dates are being tossed up right now. We will decide the closer the meets get but it will be either July 19th or July 26th depending on the amount of feedback we recieve for these dates. If you have any feedback, please feel free to post them in this or the Mid-Atl forum for updates.

Thanks!