South Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, West Virginia

BIRMINGHAM PEEPS UNITE!..lol

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BlueMeanie is an unknown quantity at this point
BIRMINGHAM PEEPS UNITE!..lol

hey i was just reading the convo b/t civic01tuner and StealthBlack, StealthBlack..i saw u the other day on 280 heading up over the mtn......i noticed the clear headlights......i have a blue civic with an AUTO labz banner on the back with 16"rims and clear hedlites...so i dont know if you saw me also, but i saw that guy with the bigass spoiler and the konig rims at the summit and i talked to him.....hes kinda retarded he was like "my car is screaming...1/4 mile in 13 sec" so i nodded and smiled.....lol.. we need to meet up at the summit or best buy parking lot or target parking lot and we could ride, ill show yall a local performance shop that has treated me like the bomb.......so lets ride one sat night up at the summit,, thatd be great for all 4 of us tricked out civs to form a "line" lol.....so em,ail me for my cell phone num(Konig2k1Civic@aol.com..yes i had this SN before i even knew about this site!)......both of yall call me when u see this and just say 7th gen civic.com and ill know who it is,,,, its a local bham number so dont dial the area code.....aight well im out......peace