10th Generation Civic 2016-2021 Discussion for the 2016 to 2021 Honda Civics.
Chassis codes: FC1, FC2, FC3, FC4, FK4, FK7, FK8

Screw you dealership!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2018
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
User 082322 is an unknown quantity at this point
Screw you dealership!!!

Just sold my 2002 civic and Just bought a 2016 lx, so I'm switched forum category lol... the dealership was so butt hurt about my offer for the car they denied any additional work and wouldn't even put gas in the car... the additional work I asked for was to remove the dealership KARR alarm they installed. They said they didn't want to pay for the guy to come out and remove it... well after some looking under the dash I was able to remove it without damaging anything. If anyone's in the same situation feel free to follow the thread and ask away... I'm more then happy to help
Old 03-22-2018
If you think a good mechanic is expensive, try hiring a bad one

Received 250 Likes on 182 Posts
ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screw you dealership!!!

Bought used? I wouldn't expect much. Every dime you want them to spend is less profit for them, sooooooo.....

Tires showing steel belts or anything else dangerous? LOL

Got warranty?
Old 03-22-2018
Registered!!

Originally Posted by ezone
Bought used? I wouldn't expect much. Every dime you want them to spend is less profit for them, sooooooo.....

Tires showing steel belts or anything else dangerous? LOL

Got warranty?
Bought used but only had 9k miles, I also purchased bumper to bumper 100k warranty, piece of mind. No major issues...yet. Lol
Old 03-22-2018
35+ Years Driving Japanese Autos

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
CraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Danny Alzammar
Bought used but only had 9k miles, I also purchased bumper to bumper 100k warranty, piece of mind. No major issues...yet. Lol
^^^ Better read the fine print on that thing.......

100k is a cake walk for a Civic, unless it was a flood special. And, who would bail on a 9k Civic ??
Old 03-22-2018
Registered!!

Originally Posted by CraigW
^^^ Better read the fine print on that thing.......

100k is a cake walk for a Civic, unless it was a flood special. And, who would bail on a 9k Civic ??
Someone who couldn't make the payments, pretty common these days. And I got it from a Toyota dealership, little more integrity and laws they have to follow unlike mom and pop shops so no worries on it being a salvage or flood. Now if it was at a small mom and pop shop then I wouldn't have even bought it lol.
Old 03-22-2018

CraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of light

Congrats on a legit Toyota dealer, tried to get a new Corolla some years back and spoke with a sales rep have known for years.....they would not budge 1 cent off sticker, not ONE CENT !

And, around the same time.... my Honda mechanic left the mother ship behind him, and is on his own now. Win, Win.
Old 03-22-2018
Registered!!

Originally Posted by CraigW
Congrats on a legit Toyota dealer, tried to get a new Corolla some years back and spoke with a sales rep have known for years.....they would not budge 1 cent off sticker, not ONE CENT !

And, around the same time.... my Honda mechanic left the mother ship behind him, and is on his own now. Win, Win.
Yes! I know what you mean, one dealer in my area had a no haggle pricing thing going, but I found another one 30 min away, they were asking 18900, I offered them 14,500 lol they let me walk but called me a few min after. It wasn't a steal but compared to other cars in the area and the lack of dealerships wanting to work with me I feel great about the deal, and I'm loving the car. Especially now that it doesn't have a cheap *** useless alarm wired to it.
Old 03-22-2018

Should have factory alarm ( my 2010 Civic LX does ) For what that's worth....