Mid West Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin

Early headcount for 2003 mid-atlantic meet

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2002
Mex
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mex is a jewel in the roughMex is a jewel in the roughMex is a jewel in the rough
Early headcount for 2003 mid-atlantic meet

If you don't know already, we're having a huge mid-atlantic meet in Lebanon, Pennsylvania sometime this July. We're expecting a huge turnout (double what we had last year), hopefully from the north east forums and even those in the imediate mid-west too.

the point of this thread is to get an early headcount to see who is considering/planning to attend this meet. If you are intersted, please PM or IM robbclark1 with your email address. he will be contacting people with important info about the meet. eventually we'll have a website running with maps and further information. there are hotels in the area, as some people have already indicated they would want to spend the night after driving 5+ hours to get to the meet site. for this reason, you may wanna come as a group and share a room if you're good friends with other fellow 7th Geners. Post any questions you may have, and start planning in advance! maybe it's time to visit those relatives you have in PA

btw, Lebanon, PA is about 5 1/2 hours away from Akron, OH.
Old 11-03-2002
Tomotor

xHoteKx has a spectacular aura aboutxHoteKx has a spectacular aura about
dang.. it takes me like 2 almost 3 hours to get to akron oh.. thats way to far for me..
Old 11-04-2002
Jap-Euro Fusion
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold
Yeah dude, you're gonna have to move that to around Pittsburgh before you'll get lots of midwestern people showing up...
You've gotta realize that even to get to Pittsburgh from around Chicago is gonna be about a 9-10 Hour drive. And Lebanon is a good 4-5 past that. Just a tad too far..........
Old 11-04-2002
Mex
Registered!!

Mex is a jewel in the roughMex is a jewel in the roughMex is a jewel in the rough
I'm just posting it for the members in the eastern ohio area.. there's gotta be at least a dozen, and of those maybe several would be willing to make the trip together.. we're hopin to have like 50+ cars [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/IMG]
Old 11-04-2002
LJ
Fernando The Donkey Lover

LJ is an unknown quantity at this point
I'll be there
Old 11-05-2002
Tomotor

yea.. is there a possibility of moving it a lil bit close to the mid eastern side? i wanna go but its just too far
Old 11-06-2002
Registered!!

Deejai35 is an unknown quantity at this point
I will definately be there! July is good for me and I will be back in MD..... count me in.
Old 11-08-2002
AR
e-married to daydreamer

AR will become famous soon enough
[hr]Originally posted by: Boilermaker1
Yeah dude, you're gonna have to move that to around Pittsburgh before you'll get lots of midwestern people showing up...
You've gotta realize that even to get to Pittsburgh from around Chicago is gonna be about a 9-10 Hour drive. And Lebanon is a good 4-5 past that. Just a tad too far..........[hr]
I agree. I am gonna go with a "hell no, I can't go'.[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
Old 11-09-2002
Search and Learn

civicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nice
13 hours arrg cant go
Old 11-20-2002
Registered!!

Klassy1 is an unknown quantity at this point
If you can't go, it's understandable but we would love to have you if you can make it. If you haven't checked out the thread in the Mid-Atlantic forum; I'm currently working on a little publicity for this meet and the 7th gens.

Honda Tuning WILL be featuring the Mid-Atlantic meet in their mag. next year. I'm also working with the production team for Hi-Rev Tuners and they have shared a great interest in being there and covering the meet. That isn't a definite yet but they are trying to make it one. I've promised both of these companies a great meet.

Please tell all you think would be interested and if you have any questions, or suggestions let me know. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]
Old 11-21-2002
Tomotor

i suggest moving the meet to my front lawn [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
Old 11-21-2002
Registered!!

AdamOSU is an unknown quantity at this point
I'll be there.
Old 12-02-2002
Registered!!

JDog2001CivicEX is an unknown quantity at this point
If you moved it a little closer to the mid-west side I'm sure that you would get a lot more people there, maybe somewhere around the Dayton, OH or maybe even Columbus area??
Old 12-02-2002
Registered!!

Quick is an unknown quantity at this point
If I have my car up and running in July then count me in!!!
Old 12-02-2002
LJ
Fernando The Donkey Lover

LJ is an unknown quantity at this point
[hr]Originally posted by: JDog2001CivicEX
If you moved it a little closer to the mid-west side I'm sure that you would get a lot more people there, maybe somewhere around the Dayton, OH or maybe even Columbus area??[hr]
If you moved it to columbus let me know, I could set the whole thing up with hotels and such, and i would find a better place to have it other than the conservation club, LOL. I'd probably talk to the shops around here, and maybe we could even rent out National Trails raceway for the day
Old 12-02-2002
Registered!!

Ducatti is an unknown quantity at this point
I would go, little far but I live in Dayton, OH so I suppose I could manage!
Old 12-02-2002
Mex
Registered!!

well, we're set on the location already. after all, it is a mid-atlantic gathering. it just happens that this year's location is within a reasonable driving range from the border of ohio. we even have people from canada comin down I figure if at least 4-5 people could get together from ohio and cruise together it wouldn't seem like such a long trip. and remember, there are hotels in the area, so get to know your driving buddies [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]
Old 12-13-2002
Registered!!

Klassy1 is an unknown quantity at this point
**I just wanted to make everyone aware that two dates are being tossed up right now. We will decide the closer the meets get but it will be either July 19th or July 26th depending on the amount of feedback we recieve for these dates. If you have any feedback, please feel free to post them in this or the Mid-Atl forum for updates.

Thanks!