Bolt-on Engine Performance Post questions/information about intakes, exhausts, headers, lightweight pulleys or flywheels? It belongs here.

Fuel injection

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2018
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
KINGALLDAY is an unknown quantity at this point
Fuel injection

hello I have a 2002 ex with headers intake and a res delete I have stage 1 crower cams that I haven’t installed yet but I wanted to know what would be the max or recommend fuel injection 525cc, 625cc? Keep in mind I will get it tuned right after.
Old 09-11-2018
OF top 99.5% creator (Formerly of the Puffinblunts variety)

Received 109 Likes on 89 Posts
Wankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud of
Re: Fuel injection

My guess is the current stock injectors should be fine as the mods you listed won't add much power to your engine.
Old 09-11-2018
If you think a good mechanic is expensive, try hiring a bad one

Received 250 Likes on 182 Posts
ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute

Stock injectors.

Because you haven't increased displacement.
Old 09-11-2018
Registered!!

RobertD is a jewel in the roughRobertD is a jewel in the roughRobertD is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by KINGALLDAY
what would be the max or recommend fuel injection 525cc, 625cc? Keep in mind I will get it tuned right after.
i agree with the above that it's not needed, but if you want to know, ask the guy doing the calibration what he recommends as the max.

i just went from 19lb to 90lb injectors at the advice of the guy that rewrote my base calibration. he recommended a very specific and far more modern injector for me and gave me a lot of reasons why to use it. downside is that if/when my QH chip battery dies, the car will revert to thinking it has 19lb injectors and i'll be stuck waiting for a tow truck.
Old 09-11-2018
Registered!!

KINGALLDAY is an unknown quantity at this point

Ahh ok glad I asked because that saves me a nice $300 and yea I figured it wouldn’t be much