Bolt-on Engine Performance Post questions/information about intakes, exhausts, headers, lightweight pulleys or flywheels? It belongs here.

M2 Header 02 Civic EX

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2011
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jeff02VicEX is an unknown quantity at this point
M2 Header 02 Civic EX

Hello All,

New to the forum. Tried searching for M2 exhaust with not much luck. Anyone out there that has the M2 header or test pipe? Any problems with fitment? I know that you do not gain much on these cars, but I just picked up a Thermal Exhaust brand new for $270.00 and when I tried to install the flange where the cat attaches is so rusted, I cannot even put a socket on there (Bad!!) So I figured that I would just go the whole route and get a new exhaust header and downpipe. I have seen good reviews about Megan racing, but the M2 is $50 cheaper. Any info would be great.

Thanks
Old 10-08-2011
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jeff02VicEX is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: M2 Header 02 Civic EX

Well I guess I did not search hard enough. Found out that Megan Racing is M2 performance.

M2 Performance by Megan Racing: High quality performance parts for racers on a budget.

M2 Performance parts line is manufactured and distributed by Megan Racing as an entry level product line for enthusiasts looking for high quality parts but don't want to pay for a brand name and the advertising costs associated that drive up the price on the items. For 2010 Megan Racing has brought the new M2 Performance line to the US domestic market and now offers over 130 high quality products at exceptionally low prices in an effort to provide their customers the highest level of value

I will give them a shot and see how it goes. Will also do a write up.
Old 10-08-2011
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
MindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud of
Re: M2 Header 02 Civic EX

I know a few people have Megan headers here and a couple have the midpipe, I've heard no complaints. I was actually thinking about buying one myself.