Bolt-on Engine Performance Post questions/information about intakes, exhausts, headers, lightweight pulleys or flywheels? It belongs here.

Look at what just came in the mail.

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2008
< My future wife.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold
Look at what just came in the mail.

Most of you all won't think this is worth it but I wanted a classy look without the fartcan sound.

Acura TSX muffler (I have the trim piece elsewhere). Now just have to get a shop to weld it up.

:flamesuit on:

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2112.jpg
Views:	559
Size:	43.0 KB
ID:	74486  
Old 06-13-2008
Official Wish He Knew It All

HyeHonda05 will become famous soon enough
Re: Look at what just came in the mail.

nice man...but a RSX-S muffler looks WAYYY better and sounds WAYYY better...but nice anyways.....
Old 06-13-2008
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

drunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of light

you could of just welded a tip onto your current muffler and got the same/ better results. I think you just wasted you money...
Old 06-13-2008
skate or die

Tragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by drunkenmagnum
you could of just welded a tip onto your current muffler and got the same/ better results. I think you just wasted you money...
lets post the schematics of the performance of the stock d17 exhaust and the TSX.
Old 06-13-2008
Registered!!

Da1lyDr1ver has a spectacular aura aboutDa1lyDr1ver has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by HyeHonda05
nice man...but a RSX-S muffler looks WAYYY better and sounds WAYYY better...but nice anyways.....
the rsx exhaust sounds like nothing - it sounds completely stock. i know, i have one.
Old 06-13-2008
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute

thats sweet. im curious to see what its going to look and sound like.
Old 06-13-2008
Retired suspension supermod.

robbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to behold

Yay an OEM, black muffler. It is going to sound stock, just like a civic exhaust...
Old 06-13-2008
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

it doesnt even look that good? idk. shouldve painted your stock muffler black if you wanted that look. its just like a generic muffler we carry at advance auto for $35.
Old 06-13-2008
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by HyeHonda05
that muff sounds like crap on our cars...

a classmate drives it at my school with a stock rsx-s....its wack when he goes WOT
Old 06-13-2008
Official Wish He Knew It All

HyeHonda05 will become famous soon enough

I have a 05 rsx-s axleback with custom 2.25'' piping from the header back and it sounds nice....don't know why it sounds awful.....i like it
Old 06-13-2008
Premium Member

TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

Originally Posted by armieo
Acura TSX muffler (I have the trim piece elsewhere). Now just have to get a shop to weld it up.
When you buy the oem lip kit for the tsx, they give you two larger (larger than stock) chrome exhaust tips so the exhaust fills the gap better. You might wanna think about it after you get this on if it doesnt seem to fill up the exhaust intent in the bumper, or if you want it to look a little bigger.
Old 06-13-2008
< My future wife.

armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold

Thanks triz. Well that's the look I was going for. I have the chrome tip for the TSX too.

I wanted a tip to be closer to the muffler just like TSX oem.

I already tried doing a tip on our stock mufflers and it looks too much like a ***** since the piping after the muffler is so long. haha

And like I said originally, I want little to no sound just like OEM.

Last edited by armieo; 06-13-2008 at 04:32 PM.
Old 06-13-2008
A long winded 7th genr

Eyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond repute

That's cool I guess... if you like it then good. If it were me, I would have done something a little different.
Old 06-13-2008
Registered!!

Mr_Plenty is a jewel in the roughMr_Plenty is a jewel in the roughMr_Plenty is a jewel in the rough

okay lol...
Old 06-16-2008
Premium Member

drunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Tragedy
lets post the schematics of the performance of the stock d17 exhaust and the TSX.
Yes do that please so i will have some clue as to what the **** you are talking about.
Are you saying the TSX makes more power because of its muffler or that this TSX muffler is going to free up more power?
Old 06-16-2008
Rough, Tough, Real Stuff.

Unevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to behold

Please post up some sound clips when you're done with the install, I'm pretty interested in this.
Old 06-16-2008
< My future wife.

will do. It might be a while guys.
Old 06-16-2008
Registered!!

amuthini is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Unevolved
Please post up some sound clips when you're done with the install, I'm pretty interested in this.
wtf you want soundclips? its gonna sound like a stock exhaust.
Old 06-16-2008
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute

everyone is hating, wow..it's his money and his car..let him be
Old 06-16-2008
Registered!!

FROSTY90 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by boricua_civic
that how i feel. if he is happy with it. thats all that matters
Old 06-16-2008
Rough, Tough, Real Stuff.

Unevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by amuthini
wtf you want soundclips? its gonna sound like a stock exhaust.
Prove it.
Old 06-16-2008
< My future wife.

Originally Posted by boricua_civic
thanks!

long time, boricua! where ya been?
Old 06-17-2008
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute

hustlin, hustlin, hustlin...hahah..right now im on college vacations, making some beats and planning all the stuff to ship my civic from PR to Florida, im finishing my studies there. Oh, btw, Boston vs LA game 7!!!
Old 06-17-2008
Registered!!

dj_cronic_metal will become famous soon enoughdj_cronic_metal will become famous soon enough

hope it sounds good and is what you wanted man. Way to think out of the box.
Old 06-17-2008
Registered!!

slowwhitecivic will become famous soon enough

as for look ..i think it will loook good wit a tip..i have one side of the s2000 muffler wit the tip and it looks just like the tsx ..i like it. better than the damn stock..as for sound ,its gona be nice and quiet..cuz any oem muffler on our car will sound the same lol but from wut i see,,u have alot of spare change lol