Bolt-on Engine Performance Post questions/information about intakes, exhausts, headers, lightweight pulleys or flywheels? It belongs here.

RSR exhaust not so good afterall

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
familycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to all
Originally Posted by gearbox
it just bothers me how companies deal with email replies. I have sent THREE emails to major companies that all say they reply within one business day. I have waited two weeks and nothing. so you know what I do? dont buy anything from them. If they dont take me seriously, I will do the same.
the only problem with that is you dont make a big enough difference in their pocket book to care. so the fact that you arent buying form them means nothing to them. my advise is to send it again. and if you still dont get a reply then go to a higher authority. call and ask who the next person in charge is. i dont let people take advantage of me like that. i dont lt people push me around and i always make them honor their word, warranty, or claim. just make sure you follow through on your end!!!!
Old 02-17-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

runner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to all
one person not buying a product doesnt really do much, spreading the word does, but im suprised you found it loud, now it kind of makes me worried if i swap my lx exhaust system with an ex one, but most people buy things for looks not weight, but i think the stock is not as light as 10 but if you add bigger piping and all that it adds up as well
Old 02-17-2006
Premium Member

runner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to all
its odd that climate would affect a product so much
Old 02-17-2006
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
okay one person agreed but how about all the other people that get ignored. im guessing that if it happens to me ithey dont have a good system of response.
Old 02-17-2006
DOHC i-VTEC TiMEX

aznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by familycar
the only problem with that is you dont make a big enough difference in their pocket book to care. so the fact that you arent buying form them means nothing to them. my advise is to send it again. and if you still dont get a reply then go to a higher authority. call and ask who the next person in charge is. i dont let people take advantage of me like that. i dont lt people push me around and i always make them honor their word, warranty, or claim. just make sure you follow through on your end!!!!
I'm gonna push you around next time I see you
Old 02-17-2006
Registered!!

RedMEansGoOo is an unknown quantity at this point
it just bothers me how companies deal with email replies. I have sent THREE emails to major companies that all say they reply within one business day. I have waited two weeks and nothing. so you know what I do? dont buy anything from them. If they dont take me seriously, I will do the same.
i feel what you mean, and all i asked was for a graph of a dyno that they supposablly do anyways...simple..plus im sure itll be good for business if they are so CONFIDENT in their product. during my search i found that WRX/STis, EVO's, DC2/5 are looking for them too as well as others

"I am an avid automotive enthuasist who is in search of knowledge regarding an product from the RS-R line of exhausts.
Since RS-R does avid testing on their exhausts on the in house dyno i was hoping that i would be able to gain such information, about the EX Mag for the 01+ Civic Ex.
Perhaps a dyno graph so that way i ensure that my choice in this company is an excellent one during competition.

Cordially yours,
Kevin"

maybe i said something unintelligent

anyone wanna email them and give them a try
Old 02-17-2006
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
, seems every improvement you make on your car starts to fail, that sucks
Old 02-17-2006
Registered!!

straightfaced is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeh, Im the say way.
Old 02-17-2006
Registered!!

kornsined is a jewel in the roughkornsined is a jewel in the roughkornsined is a jewel in the rough
get a DC5r muffler. quiet and stockish look. PM Xenin on how he likes the dc5r muffler i just sold him.
Old 02-18-2006
Registered!!

se7engen_riDe is an unknown quantity at this point
hmm....my buddy has the rsr exhaust for a while and his is still quite. still looks brand new too. well maybe not brand new but yea...still looks nice.
Old 02-18-2006
Registered!!

riced will become famous soon enoughriced will become famous soon enough
not the first time hearing similar complaints about the RSR Ex mag

anyways, i feel u bro, i get ALOT of bad luck with the upgrades i did to my car too. F**K unresponsible business!!