Bolt-on Engine Performance Post questions/information about intakes, exhausts, headers, lightweight pulleys or flywheels? It belongs here.

Has anyone used a Helix Power Tower?

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2003
Never Too Wide, Never Too Extreme

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
InOvAtStyL is on a distinguished road
damn guys.....just give it up....this thread has been beat to death brought back from the dead and beaten again......nobody's forcin anyone to get this product. As we all know different combinations of modifications result in different performance. Maybe his setup will cause a greater response from the helix as opposed to the next persons....big deal......as for the speed in which he entered 3rd in.....i don't really care......but don't go provokin people to respond and "fight back".......I'm personally waiting for some results from the dyno to see if I want to get it or not.....but I'm not gonna talk ish in the mean time. So please people.....just use your own discression on purchasing the product. Like civiclized714 said....

"anyone who feels like it will give em power....GO BUY IT......the people who think its BS....DON'T BUY IT......THE END"
Old 08-13-2003
Cracka

xtiszx is an unknown quantity at this point
isnt this a fourm? ya right it is, im going to post how i feel, and if someone makes an attack on me, for somthing i never said or did, well ****kk them, im going to rip into them.

i could careless about some product for a car i no longer own, but he needs to know hes wrong about the info hes giving people, i know and most others know you cant go from 2nd into 3rd around @ 75-80, (unless you want to see your tranny hit the ground) 2nd tops out around 60-65 depending on what you have, auto, manual, etc,
Old 08-13-2003
Registered!!

becak is an unknown quantity at this point
how are we going to know the power of this helix with dyno?
is he going to try with on the first trial and without on the second?
Old 08-14-2003
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

IronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond repute
That's the plan I guess.

And still if someone wants to send me one I'll GTech it the next day. No waiting for a dyno.
Old 08-27-2003
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

IronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond reputeIronFist has a reputation beyond repute
bump