Part and Product Reviews This forum is for part and product reviews only!

altezza upper grill 01-03 civic

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2007
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
altezza upper grill 01-03 civic

Probably the most well known grill, also called type-r or 'ebay' grill, it has the best fitment and stock-like appearance. they come as strong, unpainted abs plastic, but the new trend is to paint the lower lip to better blend in with the front of the car.

This grill offers better performance! the large mesh allows much more air to move to the engine compartment. If you have a coupe, your upper radiator cover will not fit. If you have sedan, it will fit fine. Also, you can swap the sedan radiator cover into your coupe. I recommend leaving the upper cover off completely for even greater airflow.

you can also add honda emblem to it for a more oem look:

Last edited by gearbox; 04-19-2009 at 01:57 AM.
Old 07-13-2007
I wil fix vBPlaza today

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
LT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to all
Re: altezza upper grill 01-03 civic

Price = 10 = only $30 on ebay
Fitment = 10 = Flush/Perfect
Quality = 10 = no probs
Style = 9 = i think they look awesome
Install = 10 = Simple

Overall = 10 = great grill, a simple mod, and it looks nice

Old 07-13-2007
This is Myspace

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold

i love mine too but when i recieved it...a clip was broken. however it did not affect install.. so still a great product even if damaged clips by any chance lol.
Old 07-14-2007
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

mine missing a few clips too lol one just fell out.
Old 07-14-2007
My cats breath smells like cat food.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond repute

I have been thinking about getting that grill for a while now.
This thread has got me thinking of getting it once again.
Looks nice and price is good.
Old 07-14-2007
Premium Member

if you get the lip painted, its only around $70 from a body shop.
Old 07-14-2007
My cats breath smells like cat food.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gearbox
if you get the lip painted, its only around $70 from a body shop.
I would prob paint myself if I can buy the paint for cheap and in the amount needed.
I will need to do some research on paint and the cost of a DIY compared to a body shop.