yellow fog lights illinois? - Honda Civic Forum

HIDs and Retrofitting Discuss HIDs bulbs, ballasts, projectors and custom retrofits here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-03-2011   #1  
Registered!!

iwannacivicsi is an unknown quantity at this point
yellow fog lights illinois?

I have a 00 civic ex and I want to get some fog lights for it. Is it illegal to have yellow fog lights in Illinois?
iwannacivicsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011   #2  
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

MindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud of
Re: yellow fog lights illinois?

when you have a question, make one thread.
MindBomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011   #3  
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: yellow fog lights illinois?

yellow fogs are legal in almost every state. in fact in most areas you are allowed to use yellow fogs even in dry weather unlike clear fogs which will get you a ticket for improper lighting use (unless there is heavy fog or snow). this is due to the yellow being classified more as a city light rather than a real driving/fog light.

another fun fact. yellow lo beam HEADLIGHTS are actually legal in IL too.
gearbox is offline   Reply With Quote