West Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Wyoming

For those of you who live in the 818 area San Fernando Valley.

Old 01-23-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
02EXCoupeGuy is an unknown quantity at this point
For those of you who live in the 818 area San Fernando Valley.

This is a short story of a Yellow S2000 and My Satin Silver 2k2 EX Coupe. <<Click here for my ride>>

The day before thanksgiving I picked up my brother from UCLA with my friend. I took the Sepulveda Pass going home late that night to see how my car would handle it. I just lowered the car and put rims on that same night, roughly 2 weeks after I bought my car. As I was driving, I see this yellow S2000 at a stoplight with very interesting license plate name "Blonde S2k" or something like that. I thought it would be some Pamela Anderson look alike but I never saw the driver being the windows were tinted. Anyway the driver decided to gun the car as If I was trying to race him, (my car is still stock under the hood) and he/she pulls out quick and on the curve which was only a few hundred feet away fishtailed and lost control of the car, spun around and I think hit the opposite side of the mountain. Smoke was everywhere and I rolled up to the car and was bustin my a$$ off and so were my brother and friend, we were yelling at them saying how F#$%%n dumb he/she was and was just in shock how stupid one could be. He/she was just trying to show off, probably some rich snobby people with nothing else better to do. I didn't end up with the presumably messed up S2000 and the hurt ego, I just get my kicks still thinking about that. All I have to say is what a F$#$%n MORON!!!!!!!! I just had to tell everyone this before I forget that this even happened.[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
Old 01-23-2002
The Standard One

VNlilMAN will become famous soon enoughVNlilMAN will become famous soon enough
ey how much did you get your rims and springs for? my company works with highspeed so a couple of my co-workers know eddie but [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/IMG] i dont know him yet. maybe he'll still hook it up for a decent price...
Old 02-01-2002
Registered!!

02EXCoupeGuy is an unknown quantity at this point
IM me @ theg12eato17e, eddie is a good friend of mine.