West Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Wyoming

Colorado - your loss dude

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2004
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
juswonderin is an unknown quantity at this point
Colorado - your loss dude

I’m writing this because I am stunned. And I feel bad because someone that I continue to care about more and more is hurt. She didn’t tell me why – she just said that you wanted out of their relationship because she hadn’t been able to do things right. And then something about yesterday you were mad so she tried to call you back – assuming that you were in the car and didn’t hear the ring she tried multiple times – and then today she was frantically trying to reach you because she needed her camera (that you have kept for a year) because her dad was in the hospital and she wanted a pic with him in case something happened. (Personally why does it matter how much she calls – if you loved her you would have picked up and said busy now will call you back in a minute – my guess is she would stop and wait)

Anyway - all these comments coming from the most amazing girl (as if her failure to call you every name in the book wasn’t enough to prove just how amazing she is). And because of that I just wanted to know what the hell you were thinking. And maybe stand up a little for her-even though your loss makes it much easier for me to jump in – but she seems to think that you are her “soul mate” - so because I care about her, I am doing this so that maybe you will open your eyes and figure it out. (and I’m not a gear head – I drive a truck and wouldn’t know one part of the engine from another).

I don’t know your name on this site– I only know this site because your girlfriend-well, apparently your ex-girlfriend-used to scour this site looking for car parts to buy you. Every time I stopped by her office to see her she had this site up – and when I’d tell her she was turning into a gear head she would give me that cocky knowing smile. I do know your first name – but won’t use it because you know if this is you. Besides, this isn’t meant to call you out – just to understand. Because you seem to have intentionally done one of the most stupid things a man can do.

You had the most amazing girl. Honestly I would love to be with her, as would many others that work with her (not to mention a few of my friends). Who wouldn’t want to be with an ex-sports model turned attorney. She’s classy, sharp, sexy, great looking, caring and I could go on and on. She loves to hang out, loves sports, was even willing to learn to love your car thing, and from what I have seen she loves kids (including yours – which, although most woman act like they think its cute – they don’t really think that).. And from her sly little smiles I presume she loves getting “some” and giving “some” too. Trust me, many of us have told her to move on over the past few months – she can have anyone she wants – but she wants you which makes you a very lucky man.

I’ve never heard a woman talk about a man the way she does about you. She can’t say anything bad about you. She talks about you like you’re some God. All she seems to want to do is make you happy. I, and my buddies who know her, were shocked to find out you were only in your early 20s – we figured you were some older, rich, professional, freakin’ good looking sports star type.

Now I’m not saying that she doesn’t have her downfalls. But what woman doesn’t. They all seem to nag, bitch and whine. None ever seem to be satisfied – but, that is every woman. So why would you ditch one that had so many wonderful things going for her. And a little advice coming from someone “older” – a woman who will do anything for you is not one you let get away – regardless of issues. And a woman like her who has been through so much in her life and still come so far and have such a big heart - it not one that will do anything but adore you until you die. Maybe you haven’t been in enough relationships to understand, but no woman will give you everything – you take the good with the bad – and when there is as much good and love as in your girlfriend (ex) you will never find that again. Have you tried just sitting down and listening to her – really talking about the relationship? Or did you just set the rules, wait for her to break them and then ditch her?

Like I said – your loss is hopefully my gain – so don’t take this wrong. And if you are still talking, please leave me out of it. But just so I understand what the hell you were thinking, feel free to post and share.
Old 09-23-2004
Registered!!

BlueRevs is an unknown quantity at this point
Hum, whats this girls name?
Old 09-24-2004
Registered!!

juswonderin is an unknown quantity at this point
Keely ... why? Are you the guy? The guy she was with doesn't live in KS. He lives in the Denver area - or so i thought?
Old 09-25-2004
Registered!!

BlueRevs is an unknown quantity at this point
no not me i lived in Denver this summer however.