West Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Wyoming

Everyone From Colorado....look!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2004
Addicted to the Twisties!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FattyMcJ will become famous soon enoughFattyMcJ will become famous soon enough
Ok guys..

Here's the deal. As you know, from my sig., I'm a member of a site called ConeCrazy.org.

That site is trying to expand (to other parts of the country), and they're starting a "Cone Crazy.org" racing team (with satellite branches in various states, CO being one of them.)

Now.....the benefits of becoming a TEAM member:

Free/discounted parts (tires, motor parts, brake parts, etc.)

Free/discounted Apparel (T-Shirts, Hats, etc.)

Free Stickers (ConeCrazy.org)

Free/discounted magnetic numbers for race day (featuring the CC logo at the bottom)

Team backing for the Racing resume (for other potential sponsors)

The Requirements for being a member of such a team (tentative):

Top 50% in your class (ranking)

Attendance of AT LEAST 80% of the events (showing dedication, and more than average effort)

Placement of logos for sponsors on the car for race day (i.e. AEM, Hawk Brakes, ConeCrazy.org, etc.)

And General effort to promote the site and the team.

At the VERY least, ALL of you (that race) should become members of the SITE. It's got TONS of valuable information, a few National champions that are MORE than willing to let you pick their brains, and just good company. lol

So....PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE help this cause. It's of NO cost to you, it's VERY beneficial, and it's something that I'm SURE a LOT of you will enjoy being a part of!
Old 09-02-2004
Registered!!

BlueRevs is an unknown quantity at this point
Glad to see you all holdn' down the CO thread, ive been busy as a mO FO moving into my new house and shat, and doin dumbshit, I just helped install a exhaust on a ford mustang mach1 this evening, plus i was able to test drive it. let me tell you that car was fast as ****. but i can still outhandle his so im good. man civics are slow
Old 09-02-2004

Originally Posted by BlueRevs
Glad to see you all holdn' down the CO thread, ive been busy as a mO FO moving into my new house and shat, and doin dumbshit, I just helped install a exhaust on a ford mustang mach1 this evening, plus i was able to test drive it. let me tell you that car was fast as ****. but i can still outhandle his so im good. man civics are slow

GREG!!!!

LONG TIME NO TALK!!!

Glad to hear everything's workin' out bro!!

Check out that ConeCrazy.org site.....you'll LOVE IT!!!

BTW....when you comin' back to CO? I've got a few "goodies" on the way for the EP, and I think I'll be kickin' yer *** in NO time! lol j/k (Fockin' kid beats me by 1/10th of a sec. IN MY OWN CAR!!! )
Old 09-02-2004
Registered!!

Crackhead79 is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah Greg for real! Jason I need more info about the team or should I just go back to Conecrazy.org? Good deal though, guess I will have to show up more, lol.
Old 09-02-2004

Just go to CC.org and post in my Mountain Region thread that you want to be a part of this team too!
Old 09-11-2004
Registered!!

hey guys, got bored and got some transparent red vinyl and tried this, I like the outcome. Tell me what you think?
before...

after...

and the far view...

laters ~Steve
Old 09-12-2004
Stolen digital camera = no ninja picture for me

PoorCollegeBoy is a jewel in the roughPoorCollegeBoy is a jewel in the roughPoorCollegeBoy is a jewel in the rough
looks nice
Old 09-12-2004
Registered!!

gangrel138 is an unknown quantity at this point
Looks pretty good but I think it's illegal to have anything other than white for your reverse lights. I'd consider changing it back since it gives the cops another excuse for pulling you over.
Old 09-12-2004

Originally Posted by gangrel138
Looks pretty good but I think it's illegal to have anything other than white for your reverse lights. I'd consider changing it back since it gives the cops another excuse for pulling you over.

Bingo. Illegal.

Cool..but you've got enough **** that draws attention to your car...why give them another reason to pull you over? Just my opinion...but it LOOKS cool. lol
Old 09-12-2004
Registered!!

I kinda thought that, but I will see, normally I don't get noticed at all, its just the people down here that have the loud exhausts and get retarded driving, hey if I do I will do what I did before and say sorry, sir, I can peel it off right here for you, lol. Oh well. I know others that have theirs lights all red and no probs so we'll see, but I appriciate you all looking out for me...~Steve
Old 09-12-2004

Originally Posted by Crackhead79
I kinda thought that, but I will see, normally I don't get noticed at all, its just the people down here that have the loud exhausts and get retarded driving, hey if I do I will do what I did before and say sorry, sir, I can peel it off right here for you, lol. Oh well. I know others that have theirs lights all red and no probs so we'll see, but I appriciate you all looking out for me...~Steve

Those...."Others"....are Jeff. um...Jeff. and .. JEFF.

He's RETARDED.....and now his reverse lights are PINK.

But, it's YOUR car....I'm just bummed you did this to such a HOT car.

(just givin' you **** bro, 'cause I KNOW Jeff gave you the idea)
Old 09-13-2004
Registered!!

no he didn't, even though yes he did, and there are others here I know, but I agree Jeff painted his and the stuff is coming off, I told him that wasn't to smart either but he paints everything, but oh well, it is his car. But don't be bummed all I have to do is peel it off, I still ike it though, the white just stands out too much to me but hey...
Old 09-13-2004

the white just stands out too much to me but hey...

Duh....it's SUPPOSED to....and, red/white....JDmothafukcin'M
Old 09-15-2004
Registered!!

meany...lol. Oh well changing the subject I got the KONIG Heliums and OMG they are light, but of course all that rubber in those Azenis are heavy so oops but they are very nice...here look>

Old 09-16-2004

Lookin' good bro....

I TOO got some new goodies....

MUAHAHAHAHAHA...(and it's MORE than just the BC's...)
Old 09-20-2004
Registered!!

...well I can't wait to see the others though. Still waiting to get boosted but it won't be much longer, Madwheel did sell his kit to another but he is gonna call Dezod and see if he can cut a deal for me, but for now I was doing more for Autocross and to bring down the under hood heat, and even if I've had the wrap on for a while I just got the ceramic sealant/paint for it so it looks all nice and works even better, no reason to put my hood up now, lol.
Old 10-13-2004
Registered!!

BlueRevs is an unknown quantity at this point
Im tired of no one posting in this damn thread, So heres whats new with me. Last week i hit a curb like a dumbass. Scratched my 99-00 Si rim, Bought some ADR Sokudos (gun black). My front lip broke in half, so i have to order a new one once i get the Arm Assembly Control fixed and then, ill get my new lip and paint it once again. i cant get the picture to up load because the right click is disabled. so if your courious to what the wheels look like follow the link. http://www.adrwheels.com/wheels/?sfID1=12&sfID2=185
Im dissapointed in the CO thread, we used to be uptop constantly, cant we all just get along
Old 10-13-2004

Originally Posted by BlueRevs
Im tired of no one posting in this damn thread, So heres whats new with me. Last week i hit a curb like a dumbass. Scratched my 99-00 Si rim, Bought some ADR Sokudos (gun black). My front lip broke in half, so i have to order a new one once i get the Arm Assembly Control fixed and then, ill get my new lip and paint it once again. i cant get the picture to up load because the right click is disabled. so if your courious to what the wheels look like follow the link. http://www.adrwheels.com/wheels/?sfID1=12&sfID2=185
Im dissapointed in the CO thread, we used to be uptop constantly, cant we all just get along

LMAO

Sux bro. Sorry to hear about the lip, suspension, and rim (s) lol.

But at least you got some good lookin' replacements!

I know we used to be ontop....but I've been more of a fan of "doggy style" lately...

Old 10-13-2004
Registered!!

...we all get along what the ^%$#^%*& are you talking about! LOL ....just kidding. Sorry I normally wait to see someone else post to then respond to them cause most of the lil I get to do lately seems trivial, but oh well. Ok, well here my new one I relocated the battery to get more engine bay space for when the turbo comes, which AGAIN maybe postponed.(family has a way of doing that...lol) Eitherway, another lil one is one the way now, so we have been looking at houses lately. Found one we really liked and tried to go for it, only to get shot down and hear we must rent out our place first. So, back out on the market. Also I was trying out for a job with my friend Ronnie at a shop solely about Hondas, Toyotas and Nissans. Its been great and I worked there a week to show the boss, Doug how I do. i did great but now I don't know if I will get hired because he needs to lose another tech first...hmmm. So, I am hopeful and we are supposed to try more performance parts here as well. hopefully...lol. Talk again soon. Oh, and heres a pic of the hole, lol.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	MVC-086F.JPG
Views:	60
Size:	60.3 KB
ID:	40814  
Old 10-13-2004

PoorCollegeBoy is a jewel in the roughPoorCollegeBoy is a jewel in the roughPoorCollegeBoy is a jewel in the rough
Im with Crackhead, I basically wait til someone posts something and then I come look, and respond if I have anything relevant to say. Afraid nothing important is going on in my life either. I am seriously considering getting my car painted because the Rallye Red is driving me crazy. However, I have been unable to find a shop besides Maaco to do the work for me (suggestions happily accepted). I have also been going back and forth and back and forth on whether I want B & G's, or Tein SS, OR Neuspeed, Koni setup. I guess I am just really afraid to max out my credit card and then still need to buy camber kit, find a shop for install and get an alignment. Ill probably just get drunk one night and decide to go online and buy coilovers (once again input would be greatly appreciated). Lastly, I have been wondering how many people subscribe to this thread, because I see modded 7th Gens all around the downtown area and I would like to get to know some of you if you read this thread. Well...ta ta for now.
Old 10-13-2004

50 posts! I am the king!
Old 10-14-2004
Registered!!

LOL man, if you like get some Hayames from Dezod/Robear/Exospeed for like $700 and the camber kit from ebay (ingalls) for another $150 or so and come down and I will do them for you. That is if you don't mind a set dampner setting and a bit of a wait to get the height set, if you really want the race setting (were you can adjust the actual damper setting, IMO Buddy Club racing spec Dampers are the way to go....tell me if I helped, laters, Stevo
Old 10-14-2004

There is NO way I would get the hayames after all of the bad feedback I have read, Im not THAT impatient for coilovers. I didnt even know they made the Buddy Clubs for EM2s, but if they are as much as they were for Jasons EP3 then I think those are out of the question too, even though I would love to have a suspension like that. Thanks for the feeback though. I would make a longer post but I am off to learn about feminist artists!!
Old 10-14-2004
Registered!!

well I have the Hayames and I love em, nothing wrong with mine at all....
Old 10-14-2004

REALLY? I guess I didnt realize that. It seems like all I ever read about them are bad things though. Well I will include them into my investigation as well.
Old 10-15-2004

well I have the Hayames and I love em, nothing wrong with mine at all....

Yet....

Honestly....it's a gamble. Steve-o got lucky and got the right parts, and decent assembly. He's one in a million.

I would NEVER buy Hayame. "Hayame is like the APC of JDM." -Ben (@ you know where)
Old 10-15-2004
Registered!!

Originally Posted by FattyMcJ
Yet....

Honestly....it's a gamble. Steve-o got lucky and got the right parts, and decent assembly. He's one in a million.

I would NEVER buy Hayame. "Hayame is like the APC of JDM." -Ben (@ you know where)
Ouch on the last one, at least for once I was luck though....good to see you around Jason! Sorry I missed the last autoX on the 3rd, I was looking at houses with our realitor.
Old 10-15-2004
Registered!!

...oh, I thought I would bring this up to all the D-series haters out there, lol. All for 6k, not bad for a 11.04 at 134mph on the quarter....and 480 HP nice!
http://www.hotrod.com/featuredvehicles/22838/
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	p74174_image_small.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	3.3 KB
ID:	40910   Click image for larger version

Name:	p74176_image_small.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	7.0 KB
ID:	40911  

Last edited by Crackhead79; 10-28-2004 at 12:38 AM.
Old 10-20-2004
Registered!!

...well I got news, GREAT news! I finally got my money to get my turbo kit and I hope to have it by next week! ....hope its all I hope for, shoot, what am I saying, of course it will be!!!! I'll keep you all up to date! Laters ~Stevo
Old 10-20-2004

Where did you end up getting your kit from? I have been trying to keep up with all of the turbo talk across the site, but it is getting hard. Im really excited for you though.