I.C.E. (Audio) & Electrical Upgrades Post all your I.C.E. (In Car Entertainment) and wiring questions here (Audio, video etc.)

No- Running Lights, Gauge Lights, Wipers

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2018
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
redrocket_ej1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question No- Running Lights, Gauge Lights, Wipers

Hi I'm new to the forum, my '95 was stolen a while ago and when I got it back my front/rear running lights and my wipers weren't working. I hit a pot hole with my blown struts, soon after and my dash lights went out.
The struts of my car were blown before it was stolen, so that may have aided the thief in his damages. I'm not sure which fuses/relays to check; if anyone has info for any of these problems it would be greatly appreciated!
Old 09-13-2018
Prelude Owner

Received 303 Likes on 214 Posts
GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold
Re: No- Running Lights, Gauge Lights, Wipers

Check all the fuses under the dash and under the hood. Lots of components share fuses so it’s hard to pinpoint some stuff. Would he best to check them all.