Mechanical Problems/Vehicle Issues and Fix-it Forum If you've got a problem you just can't figure out, a noise you can't diagnose, or a Check Engine Light that won't go away, ask about it here!

Need advice involving interior

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2008
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FieralDS is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Need advice involving interior

OK so....In case ya'll can't tell, im new, and if you missed my post, im ressurecting a 1995 Civic Ex...first things first tho. The carpet hasta be changed...its...horrible. Stains everywhere (not from me, from previous owner...again, find my other post )

so i have a few questions....actually more about the interior as a whole rather than just the carpet.

1) so i need to replace the carpet....anyone know of the best place to do it?
ATM im lookin at http://www.stockinteriors.com/AutoCa...10&ModelId=233
Seems to be a fair price and they have a guranteed fit.

2) Before i order...im shooting for a clean interior....most likely going to be coordinated in blue...Which color would be the best choice before i get to work and strip out the interior...if there is the oppurtunity to go to a black interior, would that be the best choice? Blue/black or blue/grey?

3) along with that...i know i'm gunna get deemed as "ricer", but im looking at Aftermarket seats, and there arent too many good pics out there where you get to view the interior as a whole... is it too overpowering to have colored seating, and is it simply better just to go black (or grey) with blue stitching...

and i may get hate from this, but ATM, this is what im looking at

http://www.andysautosport.com/honda/...k00143853.html

Keep in mind that i am going for low prices....im 16...i have no money. lol

anyhow, input is greatly appreciated.

-DJ
Old 09-01-2008
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
joe6680 will become famous soon enoughjoe6680 will become famous soon enough
Re: Need advice involving interior

See what it would cost to have your original seats re-upholstered. Those seats you chose scream disaster. They fit on universal??? They are 299.00 for a pair??? Keep in mind you need to sit in these things and a 150.00 seat may not be the most comfortable thing in the world to sit in. Like I said see what it would cost to re-do your original seat it'd look better and be more comfortable.