Suspension Performance Modifications Post Suspension related modification information and/or questions here

Buying a camber kit....

Old 02-01-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CivicFreak03 has a spectacular aura aboutCivicFreak03 has a spectacular aura about
Buying a camber kit....

I am going to order a camber kit tonight. The problem I am having is I am not real sure what to order. SPC or Ingalls? Not only that but I see that the Ingalls kit comes with a urethane bushing and you have to order a rubber separate or is that true? I am not sure. Also is there any preferred retailers that you ordered yours from (considering you have one) that you would recommend? Just let me know....Thanks!!!!!! BTW I have a '02 Civic EX.
Old 02-01-2007
Registered!!

bluehonda1 is an unknown quantity at this point
I prefer spc than ingalls. You can buy a set in ebay, truehonda.com, dezodmotorsports.com,
Old 02-01-2007
Registered!!

peteriap will become famous soon enoughpeteriap will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by CivicFreak03
I am going to order a camber kit tonight. The problem I am having is I am not real sure what to order. SPC or Ingalls? Not only that but I see that the Ingalls kit comes with a urethane bushing and you have to order a rubber separate or is that true? I am not sure. Also is there any preferred retailers that you ordered yours from (considering you have one) that you would recommend? Just let me know....Thanks!!!!!! BTW I have a '02 Civic EX.
Your search stops here. We are a lifetime supporting vendor and one of the nations largest volume camber kit dealers. Visit us at: www.camberkit.com

Both SPC and Ingalls kits are very high quality. The main differences are: Ingalls offers both rubber and polyurethane bushing versions (bushings already pressed in, nothing extra for you to do), the Ingalls kits are fully forged so they don't have any welds that can break. Also, the Ingalls kits come with a separate brake line bracket.

Let me know if you have any other questions.
Old 02-08-2007
Rape is no laughing matter--Unless your raping a clown!

CplJon will become famous soon enough
I have SPC front and back on my 02 civic EX, made a world of difference with height and stance. Both are decent products tho....IMO.
Old 04-04-2007
Registered!!

Yaj00003 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Buying a camber kit....

If buying a camber kit well yall perfer when buying the rubber bushing or the polyurethane one from Ingalls or any other brands ?
Old 04-04-2007
Retired suspension supermod.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

robbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to behold

poly will last long and is more durable.
Old 04-04-2007
You Stay Classy, San Diego

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
jamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nice

i just bought an eibach one. how are they? Mine was super cheap $132 shipped brand new from drivewire.com
Old 04-04-2007
Retired suspension supermod.

robbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to behold

eibach is reputable
Old 04-04-2007

jamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nice

ya but im a bit hesitant about it cuz ive searched around this forum and like nobody has it. And I verified the part number with the suspension faq section but still. I'd really like to know how it is. Especially since it was $100 less than the ingalls or spc. Also kind of noobish but wuts the diff between a camber kit and camber plates???? Can you get camber plates for our cars???? So i dont wanna make my own group about the eibach pro alighn kit but i would like to hear wut people think about it.
Old 04-04-2007
Ninja Crew

Premium Plus is just really nicePremium Plus is just really nicePremium Plus is just really nicePremium Plus is just really nicePremium Plus is just really nice

Jamie, you don't really need a camber kit with the springs you have. Don't you just have neuspeed sports? When I had those springs on, you could barely tell there was any camber at all. It's not that much of a drop.

You certainly won't need a FULL camber kit. Is that what you have? Front and rear?

I have an ingalls kit just on the rear with my coilovers, and when I first put em on, I was DUMPED. Havn't needed one on the front.

Eibach are usually a pretty reliable company...but normally when somthing is a lot cheaper then the competition...there is a reason. Where'd you get it from?
Old 04-06-2007

got it from drivewire.com i dunno it was way cheaper there. At the local shop they were 239cdn+tax and the ingalls ones were 279.99+tax so there wasnt that much of a difference but i think im gonna sell my eibach one cuz i might pick up your suspension setup (premium plus)
Old 04-19-2007
Registered!!

mishkin is an unknown quantity at this point

I think mods4motors do camber kits as well, heres the link for the civic section:

Honda Civic mods
Old 04-19-2007
Premium Member

TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

^ I never heard of that site, but its in the UK... kinda rediculous when you look at their tailights section, pretty sad. And to think I imported EDM tailights, some ricer out there would rather have thoes altezzas instead of his EDM OEM ones... I dunno man. Ahh, sorry- back to topic.

BTW, last time I checked, SPC, Eibach, and ingalls were all around the same price range, in US anyways.

Last edited by TRIZ; 04-19-2007 at 10:03 PM.
Old 06-28-2007
Registered!!

dariusld is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyone thinking about the poly ones, should get the rubber. I thought the poly ones would be noisy, but I didn't know they would be this noisy. Everyone who rides in my car says "whats that noise?" I tried a white grease and regular grease and didn't stop the squeking at all. Maybe I should use something else. I got the poly ones because my rubber ones wore out quickly.