I.C.E. (Audio) & Electrical Upgrades Post all your I.C.E. (In Car Entertainment) and wiring questions here (Audio, video etc.)

Fuse Box Wiring Question

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2017
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jobz is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Fuse Box Wiring Question

Hi, I need help with the connections under dash fuse and under hood fuse and where does this wires go? and also does the "engine compartment harness" under hood fuse box in the photo are connected to the under dash fuse box? I mean all of the wires from under hood goes directly to under dash?
Old 12-14-2017
If you think a good mechanic is expensive, try hiring a bad one

Received 250 Likes on 182 Posts
ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fuse Box Wiring Question

Oh Lawdy.

Really in the wiring diagrams you pick your troubled circuits, follow paths, and if a connector takes you to a fusebox then you can worry about where it goes in and out of it.
In Hondas real diagrams you can find the individual connector views with a list of their wires and usually a description, page number, or link (in electronic version) to whatever system contains each wire in the connector....and usually real B&W pictures of locations for most of them

I use the Honda ETM books at work (usually the preferred way whenever possible), also the electronic versions of the same, and sometimes I will check the parts catalog for rough sketches of harness layouts if I can't find what I want in the ETM

You may want to find a complete set of wiring diagrams, Hondas ETM (Electrical Troubleshooting Manual) for the car either in Hondaland, or a service info provider such as Alldata or Mitchell.....
Some local libraries have subscriptions to things like this, freebie, or scouring the web.....

Maybe check this thread for links:
https://www.civicforums.com/forums/1...pdated-13.html
Check most recent posts for newest links

If you don't mind paying for the real deal, you can get the exact same info we at the dealers have access to:
https://techinfo.honda.com