I.C.E. (Audio) & Electrical Upgrades Post all your I.C.E. (In Car Entertainment) and wiring questions here (Audio, video etc.)

what diff in sound did u get with changin hu to pioneer 740mp and stock lx coupe speakers. vs adding

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2002
The LA Clipper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
fonto is a name known to allfonto is a name known to allfonto is a name known to allfonto is a name known to allfonto is a name known to allfonto is a name known to allfonto is a name known to all
You probably will get no AM reception [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG]
Old 12-05-2002
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
mohawkboom is an unknown quantity at this point
well seeing as amps only provide power and make no sound of their own.. you'll have the same crappy sound..but you might be able to turn the volume up a little more before distortion sets in
Old 12-06-2002
Registered!!

jer2k is an unknown quantity at this point
I changed to the pioneer premier 740 MP and my stock lx speakers really came alive. The sound is much cleaner. So overall, i noticed quite a big difference. However, that being said I am replacing the stock speakers soon for even better soun.

And yeah, AM reception - Gone. Why? I don't know.
Old 12-06-2002
Registered!!

BlueTroll is an unknown quantity at this point
when u change the speakers.... u'll be amazed at how small the magnet on the stock speakers r....... they're probably worth like 2 bux.