I.C.E. (Audio) & Electrical Upgrades Post all your I.C.E. (In Car Entertainment) and wiring questions here (Audio, video etc.)

Car Theater Setup, Check it

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wezze is an unknown quantity at this point
Car Theater Setup, Check it

Alright peep's I have a 2002 White EX Coupe w. 18x7.5 velox Vx-8's & 215/40/18'S Parada 2's & H&R Full coilover setup. i just got a graduation present from my folks from my 2 year of college. Would this sound good ? Clarion VRX925VD 7" widescreen LCD motorized dvd/cd/cdr/mp3 Player, Stock interior speakers and a 10" powered Infinity Basslink subwoofer ? Does anybody have one of these basslinks ? Shave your thoughts.
Old 07-15-2002

WD40 is an unknown quantity at this point
I had a Basslink in my 6th gen and I have one now in my 7th gen. If you want to be one of those idiots that tries to pound the glass out of his ride and all the other cars within a 10 mile radius, the Basslink isn't for you. If you want better low end response without sacrificing lots of trunk space, the Basslink does a good job!

My 6th gen sounded really good because I had a Pioneer HU with RCA outs. Right now I'm running a stock HU with RCA's tapped off the speaker line, which doesn't sound as good, but still very nice.

I might post some pics of my install. Pretty simple to do, and I'm happy with the turnout.
Old 07-16-2002
Registered!!

WhiteRabbit is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteRabbit is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteRabbit is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteRabbit is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteRabbit is a glorious beacon of light
share my thoughts?

take teh money that you will save by not gettign the monitor and invest in a kick *** 2 channel system.

a properly setup 5.1 full system costs you $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

not to mention literally hundres of hours of tuning, measuring with a tone disk and an EQ, measuring outputs from every channel, adjusting the phase untill everything lines up PERFECTLY at the passenger seats......

IMO, you got 2 choices. for that amount of money, you can slap together a video system, or you can build a pretty high quality 2 channel music listening system.

your choice. HQ stereo, or bottom end multimedia.