I.C.E. (Audio) & Electrical Upgrades Post all your I.C.E. (In Car Entertainment) and wiring questions here (Audio, video etc.)

where can i find this radio?...

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2009
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
em2_jdmboy is an unknown quantity at this point
where can i find this radio?...

its a stock 04-05 honda civic special edition...
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	04 SE....jpg
Views:	207
Size:	2.5 KB
ID:	77251  
Old 09-08-2009
Registered!!

DieMaster is a glorious beacon of lightDieMaster is a glorious beacon of lightDieMaster is a glorious beacon of lightDieMaster is a glorious beacon of lightDieMaster is a glorious beacon of lightDieMaster is a glorious beacon of lightDieMaster is a glorious beacon of light
Re: where can i find this radio?...

ebay or dealership
Old 09-08-2009
Registered!!

i cant find it on ebay...=(... and dealership is tooo expensive...=0...
Old 09-08-2009
Registered!!

batman900 will become famous soon enough

That thing doesnt match the dash at all >< good luck on finding it tho
Old 09-08-2009
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

if you want matching black one with color lcd, gotta go overseas lol. its not worth it anyways for a crappy deck.
Old 09-09-2009
Since 2002 Baby!

chicohonda02 has a spectacular aura aboutchicohonda02 has a spectacular aura about

isnt it pioneer deck?
Old 09-09-2009
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

everything that comes from the factory is "brand name" lol. even the speakers are pioneer. now just like every company, there are different grades of product. the lowest quality goes to the car as oem equipment, and the better stuff goes to the aftermarket store. the speakers are pioneer too but i dont think they sound that great?
Old 09-10-2009
Registered!!

what touch screen navi radio fits in our cars... i cant find one...
Old 09-10-2009
Premium Member

almost any double din? people here have all kinds. get the 05 SE civic trim piece that fits the above mentioned radio and youre all set.
Old 09-10-2009
Registered!!

EnglishBulldog is an unknown quantity at this point

Maybe try the junk yards. Most junk yards can check what others have on hand. That is prolly your best bet if ebay does not have one
Old 09-10-2009
Registered!!

yea im gann look for the SE trim piece... cause i have the stock 04 one and it wont fit on it... thanks for all the help...XD...
Old 09-10-2009
Premium Member

you can buy it from dealer too
Old 09-10-2009
Registered!!

vsTerminus has a reputation beyond reputevsTerminus has a reputation beyond reputevsTerminus has a reputation beyond reputevsTerminus has a reputation beyond reputevsTerminus has a reputation beyond reputevsTerminus has a reputation beyond reputevsTerminus has a reputation beyond reputevsTerminus has a reputation beyond reputevsTerminus has a reputation beyond reputevsTerminus has a reputation beyond reputevsTerminus has a reputation beyond repute

Pretty well any double-din head unit or display will fit into the OEM bracket inside the dash.

Metra makes a very nice trim piece (the 95-7899 I do believe) for about $20. Looks pretty sharp too. Don't waste your time looking for that stock deck, get something nice.

Old 09-11-2009
Premium Member

mmm now thats a nice pioneer deck
Old 09-12-2009
Registered!!

yea i'll do that... thats a really nice pionner... you have that on your car?... where do i get that trim piece?...
Old 09-12-2009
Premium Member

i think thats the metra trim piece if you dont want the honda one.
Old 09-12-2009
Registered!!

vsTerminus has a reputation beyond reputevsTerminus has a reputation beyond reputevsTerminus has a reputation beyond reputevsTerminus has a reputation beyond reputevsTerminus has a reputation beyond reputevsTerminus has a reputation beyond reputevsTerminus has a reputation beyond reputevsTerminus has a reputation beyond reputevsTerminus has a reputation beyond reputevsTerminus has a reputation beyond reputevsTerminus has a reputation beyond repute

Yup, that's the metra piece. I found it a block away at a local car audio place. You could also order it online from a number of places I'm sure.

If you like that deck, it's a Pioneer FH-P8000BT. Got it for $228 USD from JR.com. I have a couple of Youtube videos up, one demo-ing the stereo with a few different kinds of music and another (2-parts) doing a walk through of the entire system.

Head Unit Demo
System walkthrough (Part1)
Old 09-12-2009
Registered!!

alright il'll see them casue the radio is really nice... it has auxillary for ipods right?...
Old 09-12-2009
Registered!!

Yup, it has a USB input that works with iPods (including iTouch) and other mp3 players. AUX input for line-in from a laptop, dvd player, etc. and bluetooth for cell phone pairing and bluetooth audio. Comes with a mic that you mount anywhere in your car for handsfree cell phone calling, and automatically pairs with the phone when you get in the car.

Very pleased with the deck.
Old 09-12-2009
Registered!!

yea... thats what im looking for... it looks extrmaly nice and it has everything i want in a radio... thanks man...
Old 07-08-2010
Registered!!

Mike Web is an unknown quantity at this point

I found some civic head units here, seems compatible.
http://www.autodvdgps.com/honda-navi...d-c-23_74.html
Old 08-10-2010
Registered!!

SimonTek is an unknown quantity at this point

the SE radio, I have it. Make an offer, I will sell it.