Lighting Use this for all your lighting questions

Need help with headlights!

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2017
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jjnn898 is an unknown quantity at this point
Need help with headlights!

It is probably a simple fix, but my headlights look like this for 2009 Honda Civic LX Coupe. What can I do to fix this? It is not working on that one side. I did hit a curb pretty hard a while back, but not sure if it happened because of it. I just now noticed it.

It is also too dim, but I am going to assume that will change when I put new bulbs in (Just bought the car not too long ago), and what I use a headlight restoration kit.

- Thank You!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1449.JPG
Views:	39
Size:	115.6 KB
ID:	111814  
Old 11-17-2017
Prelude Owner

Received 303 Likes on 214 Posts
GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold
Re: Need help with headlights!

The bulb probably just burned out. Pull it out and look at it. A headlight restoration makes a difference in the light output, I highly recommend it.
Old 11-18-2017
PITA Admin
Administrator

Received 1,440 Likes on 1,196 Posts
sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of

do you mean the orange light? Bulb.
It seem you have an aftermarket headlight unit?
Old 11-18-2017
Registered!!

Yeah, just the orange part, sorry I'm not very knowledgeable. Didn't know if it was an error beyond a bulb replacement.
Old 11-18-2017
Registered!!

Will also do a headlight restoration!
Old 11-18-2017
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,146 Likes on 801 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jjnn898
Yeah, just the orange part, sorry I'm not very knowledgeable. Didn't know if it was an error beyond a bulb replacement.
Always check the cheapest/easiest thing to repair first.