Parts and Products Post new products, talk about parts other than electrical, drivetrain and suspension.

whats up with every1 having a fire extinguisher?

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2003
Turbo Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RiceBuRNeR will become famous soon enoughRiceBuRNeR will become famous soon enough
I got mine for free at a car show b/c my amp caught on fire....
Old 01-28-2003
Premium Member

Bartkat is an unknown quantity at this point
Fires usually star small. That fire could have been put out maybe when it first started. I've put out many a carb fire by just trowing a rag over the carb and smothering the fire. Put out many a skillet fire on kitchen stoves too. Would be living in a cardboard box now if I'd let all those houses burn down.
Old 01-28-2003
Registered!!

Baghead is an unknown quantity at this point
[hr]Originally posted by: aki
Why do ppl have extinguishers? Cus' lottsa ppl here are ricers. They just don't want to admit it.

Just in case? Gimme a break. You just wanna look cool w/ one inside, as if your ULEV crash safe vehicle will ever catch on fire. If you had a Pinto, I'd understand. A high compresssion engine churning out 1000 HP, I'd understand. But a 115hp Civic w/ bolt ons churning out 40mpg? You gotta be kidding me.

If you want safety, get rid of those environmentally unfriendly plasticky body kits, those high-flow cats that are polluting our air. Get rid of those rubberband low profile tires that will puncture and make you swerve out of control. If you want safety quit drivin like a reckless teenager, being deceived that u're a character out of Initial D, and have 100 more hp than you really do. Get rid of spoilers and wings that pronounce understeer (if your car can ever reach those speeds). Get rid of those wannabe HID lights that burn out after a couple of months, or provide worse-than stock lighting, or those HID's whose beams aren't suited for our car.

I know you flamers are all ready to pounce, go for it. But you know I, as well as the majority of population have a point. So many ppl here dog on Fast and the Furious, but then they turn around and go copy the movie. Go figure.

-Aki[hr]
this guy is a genius.
Old 05-19-2003
Registered!!

Bryn is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by TeLLy
When the hamster is running the wheel at 7000rpm, he might actually catch fire. LOL, nah, it's mostly looks.
Oh my god!! Freakin' Hilarious!!! LOL!!
Old 05-19-2003
Civicforums Junkie

FALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of light
i have one..........

FOR SALE!!

Old 05-19-2003
Premium Member

Bartkat is an unknown quantity at this point
Since this thread has been exhumed, do I get to tell my fire extinguisher story again?