Alarm Question - Honda Civic Forum

Parts and Products
Post new products, talk about parts other than electrical, drivetrain and suspension.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-14-2002   #1
Registered!!

mogwai will become famous soon enough
Alarm Question

Hi I'm new to the forum. Does anyone have the Clifford Arrow 3 installed in their Civic and if so, do you like it? Also is it true that once you install this alarm, our existing keyless entry remotes are no good? Does anyone have any alarm recommendations other than the Arrow 3?
mogwai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2002   #2
Registered!!

ce01cvcex is an unknown quantity at this point
i have a viper 600 alarm. it gives you alot of options to play with. i like it.
ce01cvcex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2002   #3
Registered!!

astigmatik is an unknown quantity at this point
the new alpines are coming out. same design as last years but with blue lights on the remote and led.
they're actually cheaper in price than last year since they removed the paging capabilities.
all in all, a solid alarm. i'm getting one installed when they hit the stores (one week in my area).
astigmatik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2002   #4
Registered!!

Swifty is an unknown quantity at this point

<< Hi I'm new to the forum. Does anyone have the Clifford Arrow 3 installed in their Civic and if so, do you like it? Also is it true that once you install this alarm, our existing keyless entry remotes are no good? Does anyone have any alarm recommendations other than the Arrow 3? >>

The Arrow 3 is a good alarm but quite old....Clifford makes a solid product that works quite well....as far as the keyless entry goes just use the new alarm to lock and unlock your doors, and you wont need the factory keyless entry anymore...but if you dont do this the factory system will still work you will just have to carry around 2 remotes
Swifty is offline   Reply With Quote