Parts and Products Post new products, talk about parts other than electrical, drivetrain and suspension.

Blue Halo Headlights

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2012
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
zpeedy is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Blue Halo Headlights

I'm thinking about getting some blue halo headlights for my '96 civic, but I am worried about the police. Do people usually get pulled over for having these?
Old 12-08-2012
Prelude Owner

Received 303 Likes on 214 Posts
GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold
Re: Blue Halo Headlights

Depends where you live. Also if you look suspicious, or they need to write some tickets then you will stand out more. The cops where I am don't care much but I know in other parts they pull you over for anything.
Old 12-08-2012
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to behold

its probable cause to pull you over so keep a tube of KY in the glove box.
Old 12-08-2012
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

^hahahaa
Old 12-08-2012
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,146 Likes on 801 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

If you're worried about the cops, don't do it. If you don't give a single f***, then go for it. I had blue halos before, and I've received mixed reactions from cops. A (navy) base cop asked me where I got 'em because he said they were cool, and I told him it was custom done by yours truly (I had ccfl blue angel eyes in TYC projector headlights). I also had another cop see them (when I was parked) and give me **** for them, and I told him I don't drive around with them on, so he let me on my way.

tl;dr
Since you're worried about cops, just stick with white or orange ones.
Old 12-09-2012
PITA Admin
Administrator

Received 1,440 Likes on 1,196 Posts
sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of

i used mine in Quebec as DRL, altho they were visible in the dark shop where they did the inspection, but invisible in the daylight :P
if you worried, just don't.
Old 12-09-2012
'99 civic EX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
tony619 is an unknown quantity at this point

i say go with them and **** the cops!