Parts and Products Post new products, talk about parts other than electrical, drivetrain and suspension.

Wheelmax ACTUALLY fixed prob

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AlexLx is an unknown quantity at this point
Wheelmax ACTUALLY fixed prob

ok, they screwed my entire order up, but they are sending ups out tomorrow to pick these wheels up. Turns out that they didnt have any of the S7's in silver anymore.....[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG] so i ended up getting ADR RPM's. Plus $100 credited back to my account. I think I'll put that money towards a Prokit. Anyway I'm not getting the racing harts but ADR should be at my house in 2 weeks. 5 days to ship back, 5 days to ship ADR's. I'll get my OEM spoiler by them and hopefully have it on so the time should go by quick. It sucks, I got my Credit bill this month and My limit is raised over 1000 3 days after i order the wheels with my check card. DOH! [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/IMG] I better learn from this mistake! lol [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]

peace love and [IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG]
-alex
Old 04-24-2002
Registered!!

TEKNIQ is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm glad they took care of you and credited you a $100. Hopefully they don't charge you to ship back. I know a lot of people have bad stuff to say about wheel max but when I ordered my rims and he told me he didn't have any more, he called a buddies shop and traded some rims to get me my Enkei Shoguns. It took an extra day but I've never been Happier[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
Old 04-24-2002
Registered!!

TEKNIQ is an unknown quantity at this point
Also, I would recommend going to your local tire store and buy the lifetime mounting, balancing, and rotation warranty. It cost me $25, I had to get my tires rebalanced becuase of severe shaking on the freeway, even though they were balanced already by WheelMax. No biggy thought I would have bought it anyways. Also warranteed each tire for $9, if I run over a nail or pop it hitting a curb I'll get full replacement... Maybe before their worn, I'll some how run over four nails needing 4 replacements.. [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
Old 04-24-2002
Registered!!

aferenz is an unknown quantity at this point
call your credit card company. If you explain the problem with the charge they'll will most likey wave the overcharge fee. At lease they did when I bought my girlfriend an engagement ring and got charged twice!!
Old 04-24-2002
Registered!!

lilbluecivic is an unknown quantity at this point
I HATE WHEELMAX.COM!!!! they lost my rims ,they said they shipped them out via ups ,ups said they didnt now i am fighting to get my money back.and they wont give me it back,until they find the rims.and then some b*itch named onya said once they find the rims it will take up to a month to get a refund.every time i call they give me an attitude like i lost my rims,what the hell did i do wrong.?